The PBE has been updated! Today's patch includes a new Zombie Slayer login, a second World Championship login, updates to Slayer Jinx's hair, a title change for Mordekaiser, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
New Login ThemesToday's PBE update includes two new login screens - one for the upcoming Zombie & Slayer skins and a second login for the World Championship!
Zombie Slayer LoginTo go along with the upcoming Slayer and Zombie skins, we have a ghoulish new login!
Here's the still image for the Zombie Slayer login:
Worlds LoginWe also have another WORLDS login, this time with a blue color scheme and the summoner's cup prominently displayed!
Here's the still image for the new World Championship login:
Slayer Jinx Skin UpdatesThe upcoming Slayer Jinx skin has been updated in today's update, including changes to her hair and her tattoo being switched to her other arm!
Her hair now has ties at the top and bottom rather than just being long pigtails.
- Mordekaiser's updated title has been changed to "the Iron Revenant" from "the Lord of Death". Context on this change can be found here, it was a player suggestion!
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- Feast (R) the tooltip has been cleaned up following the changes earlier in the cycle.
- [NOTE: For reference, in an early update Cho'Gath's R was changed to give two stacks if he kills an enemy champion with R and to heal him if he got a kill with R while already at max stacks.]
- The "Heal when eating at full stacks and double heal on enemy champion kill at full stacks" seems to still be functional although not entirely clear on the new tooltip.
- Harvesters of Sorrow (W) passive now grants [bonus experience equal to 50% of the experience lost from sharing] down from granting Mordekasier full experience.
- Time in a Bottle (new Passive) now notes it has a 120 second cooldown on the tooltip.
- [REMINDER: Zilean has a new passive testing on the PBE atm! See our earlier PBE coverage for a better look. He now stores up XP and can grant it to allies to level them rather than just giving a passive aura.]
Check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the new content in this PBE cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- [Comprehensive 5.21 PBE Cycle Post]
- 10/13 PBE Update: Zombie Nunu, Slayer Pantheon, Slayer Jinx, and a new Zilean passive
- 10/14 PBE Update: Shadow Isles lore updates, Kha'Zix Isolation indicators, Zilean passive VFX, & more
- 10/15 PBE Update: Updated Report System & Balance Changes
- 10/16 PBE Update: Tentative balance changes, Party Chat, & more
- 10/19 PBE Update: New Masteries assets, Centered Splash Assets re-added, & more