A small patch, including an update to the report system, has been pushed to the PBE!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
Updated Reports Coming to PBENeuroCat with a look at the updated report system that is NOW on the PBE for testing!
Last month, we debuted upgrades to the Instant Feedback system (reform cards, improved chat restrictions and intentional feeding bans). Now, we’re continuing the overhaul by pushing out some improvements to the report system. We made two major changes to how you report someone:
1) The old system had a lot of categories, some of which were redundant, not useful, or simply out-of-date. After analyzing old report data and listening to community feedback, we winnowed the list down to seven types of behavior:
2) Sometimes a player might display multiple offensive behaviors in game - in the old system, it wasn't possible to report them for more than one reason. With these upgrades, we’re allowing up to 3 categories to be selected when reporting a player. Keep in mind, selecting multiple categories doesn’t increase the severity of a report, so only select the offenses that happened in the game. In the future, players who falsely report others may face penalties. The more accurate the report, the better we can help players reform their behavior.This should be hitting the PBE shortly. Please leave a comment if you have any questions."
- Strings added referring to a new copy of the SR map for testing- "Development sandbox map for SR" and "Summoner's Rift Dev Sandbox". The option can be selected for custom games but doesn't actually load into anything. It is not "sandbox mode" but a separate map to test some sort of changes (which we also saw last year during preseason.).
- [UPDATE: Confirmation from Reinboom - "This isn't a Sandbox mode. This is development map. It's SR with some map rules changes. Nothing more."
- For Masteries, they readded and moved around some of the talent tree icons in the files. Nothing seems to be different in-game or in the tree though. A few of the season 3 mastery icons were readded.
- Reinboom has commented on SR vision changes testing on PBE to fix issues like this & brush warding problems. This change will not go to live before 5.23 though.
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- [NOTE: These changes are ONLY IN THE AIR CLIENT at the moment and they are NOT ABLE TO BE TESTED IN-GAME nor will they show up on the tooltip as they are absent from the GAME CLIENT.]
- Few AIR client only changes Cho'Gath's Feast (R) -
- New Effect: Enemy champion kills with R give 2 stacks
- New Effect: if he kills an enemy unit with feast when he is already at max stacks feast will heal him instead - double heal for enemy champion.]
"Ravenously feed on an enemy unit, dealing true damage. If the enemy unit is killed by Feast, Cho'Gath grows in size and gains 90/120/150 maximum Health (maximum 6 stacks). Cho'Gath loses half of his stacks on death.
Minions and Monsters: Deals 1000 (+0.7) true damage. If Feast kills the target, 50% of its cooldown and mana cost are refunded and Cho'Gath gains one stack of Feast.
Enemy Champions: Deals 300/475/650 (+0.7) true damage. If Feast kills the target, Cho'Gath gains two stacks of Feast.
If Cho'Gath has reached 6 stacks, killing an enemy unit with Feast will simply heal him instead. The heal is doubled when Feast kills an enemy Champion."
- Dark Matter (W) damage reduced to 100/150/200/250/300 from 120/170/220/270/320.
- Dark Matter (W) AP Ratio reduced to .8 from 1.
Check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the new content in this PBE cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !