BBRRRAAAIIINNNSSSS. The PBE has been updated! To kick off the 5.21 PBE cycle, today's update includes new skins for Jinx, Nunu, and Pantheon, a new passive for Zilean, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
To start off the 5.21 PBE cycle we have THREE new skins - Slayer Jinx, Zombie Nunu, and Slayer Pantheon!
Here's Riot KateyKhaos with a bugs & feedback thread for Slayer Jinx:
"Zombies don't stand a chance against Slayer Jinx! Lookin' at you, Zombie Brand. ;)
Slayer Jinx will be 1350 RP* and includes:
Slayer Jinx is now available to play on PBE! Please note that PBE content is still a work in progress! We always find bug reports and feedback super helpful, as well as constructive feedback, so feel free to comment in the thread below! Likewise, if you've got any questions, post 'em here, and we'll do our best to answer them.
- New model and textures for Jinx, Pow-Pow, Fishbones, Flame Chompers and Super Mega Death Rocket!
- New particles for Switcheroo! (Molotov cocktails!), Zap!, Flame Chompers and Super Mega Death Rocket!
- New sound effects for Switcheroo!, Zap! and recall animation!
- New recall animation where she fights off zombies!
*Prices on PBE subject to change."
Here's Galetta with a bugs & feedback thread for Zombie Nunu:
"Zombie Nunu and Willump are on a virus spreading rampage across summoners rift....will the Slayers be enough to stop this un-dead duo? This skin includes:
This skin will be 1350RP. (pricing on PBE is subject to change)
- New model and textures!
- Several new animations!
- Base Run
- Zombie run on Blood Boil activation
- (Q) and (R)
- New particles!
- New VO and SFX!
Your feedback and bug reports are extremely helpful to us, so please check out Zombie Nunu and let us know what you think! Feel free to drop any bugs you find in this thread as well!
See you on the Rift!"
975 RPNurse Flan with a bugs & feedback thread for Slayer Pantheon:
"Zombies don't wait around for you to find some fancy weapons. You gotta grab whatever's around and make it work!
Slayer Pantheon's picked up some pipes and a chainsaw to make his all-important spearsaw. He's got a spiked sewer cover and a Do Not Enter sign as his shield, with some fire extinguishers strapped onto his backpack to fly over those pesky zombies!
As players who get the first look at this in-progress skin, it would be wonderful to hear your thoughts and feelings on Slayer Pantheon! The feedback and bugs you leave here will help us get a better idea of things we may still have to take a look at. :]
- Completely new model (so post-apocalyptic!)
- Mostly new particles on abilities!
- New recall! (his spearsaw cuts a thing!)
- Lots of new audio (chainsaw revving!)
- *975RP (subject to change)
See you on the Rift!"
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- [Context on new passive, Q feel & response tuning, and such available here from 20thCenturyFaux]
- Zilean now has a recommended item page for both support and for mid lane.
- NEW PASSIVE - Time In a Bottle (Passive) -
"Time in a BottleZilean stores time as Experience at a rate of [2/3.5/5/6/12 at levels 1/6/11/16/18 based on level] per 5 seconds.
When he has enough Experience to finish an ally's level, he can right-click them to impart it. Zilean receives as much Experience as he gives. Cannot be used in combat.
Total awarded: X Experience "
- The amount of currently stored xp is shown on bar. You start gaining experience 120 seconds into the game.
- [No VFX YET due to a bug. - Source.]