The PBE has been updated! Today's update includes splash art for the upcoming Championship Kalista skin, a total of eight new summoner icons, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
New Splash Art
Splash art for the upcoming CHAMPIONSHIP KALISTA skin!5.18 PBE megathread!
New Summoner iconsA total of eight new summoner icons have been added in today's update!
First up including the other four 2015 World Championship icons!
Emblems & WC iconsThe 2015 World Championship CLG summoner icon is now enabled on the PBE for testing and we can confirm that using one of the upcoming WC summoner icons replaces your in-game mastery emote (Cntrl 6 by default) with the fancy new team emblem. While there is one of these emblems for each of the 16 teams, we still have no availability or release details yet.
- Summoner's Rift base banners for each of the 16 World Championship teams have been added. These banners display in the base and are enabled during esports broadcasts such as the LCS.
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- Harvesters of Sorrow (W) health cost increased to 25/35/45/55/65 from 25/30/35/40/45
- [Note: Currently on live W has no health cost. Several other changes for W are also on the PBE, including being able to self cast.]
- [The tooltips have been fixed and no longer have ridiculously long values in them.]
Check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the new content in this PBE cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- [Comprehensive 5.18 PBE Cycle Post]
- 9/1 PBE Update: Championship Kalista, Championship Ward Skin, Names on Scoreboard, and more!
- 9/2 PBE Update:Championship Kalista update & Balance Changes
- 9/3 PBE Update: World Championship Icons & Emblems
- 9/4 PBE Update: More Tentative Balance Changes
- 9/8 PBE Update: "They Are Coming" - Lamb & Wolf mask teaser, Mirrored Scoreboard, Recall Animations in ARAM, and more
- 9/9 PBE Update: Additional WC Emblems & balance changes.