To kick off the 5.18 PBE cycle, the PBE has been updated! Today's update includes Championship Kalista, a new championship ward skin, player names back on the scoreboard, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
- New Skins
- New Ward Skin
- HUD Update
- Report a Bug Page
- Balance Changes
As we kick off the 5.18 PBE cycle, we have the new Championship Kalista skin! As you may recall, the championship skin line is usually limited and is a yearly skin like to celebrate the end of the season!
Here's KateyKhaos with a bugs & feedback thread for Championship Kalista:
"Celebrate the 2015 season with Championship Kalista! She descends upon the Rift and includes -
- New model and texture - Regal and armored, ready for battle – including a new spear and sentinel
- New Particle effects - Blue particles, iconic of the Championship skins
- New recall animation - Kalista rends her podium before claiming her title
Championship Kalista is now available to play on the PBE! Please note that PBE content is still a work in progress! We always find bug reports and feedback super helpful, as well as constructive feedback, so feel free to comment in the thread below! Likewise, if you've got any questions, post 'em here, and we'll do our best to answer them.
Championship v. Victorious Skins
- Championship skins are celebration skins for each season. They’re available in the shop for a limited time (they’re legacy) for 975 RP.
- Victorious skins are ranked rewards, given to players who achieve at least Gold. They are not sold in the store at any time.
A new "Ironside Malphite" skin also popped up in the files, although there are currently has no assets and no previews are available.
[No assets yet unfortunately, just the name.]
New Ward SkinTo go along with Championship Kalista, we also have the new 2015 Championship Ward skin!
2015 Championship Ward
Here's Riot LoveStrut with a bugs & feedback thread for the 2015 Championship Ward:
"IT'S HAPPENING! The World Championships are almost here again! To celebrate, we're happy to announce the 2015 Championship Ward!
The 2015 Championship Ward has...
- All new model and textures! (So shiny, so regal!)
- New sound effects!
- New animations!
This ward will be available for 640 RP for a limited time! (As usual, prices and dates are subject to change.)
If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to leave a comment below! :D We really appreciate your feedback.
HUD UpdatesPlayer names are now once again visible on the scoreboard!
Report a Bug PageYou can now click through the PBE client's menu to report bugs! Here's Riot Chesties with more info:
After a few patches to work out some of the kinks to the Player Bug Reporting (PBR) Tool, we are now ready to transition the PBR to be our primary means of processing bugs found on the PBE. We hope that the Bug reporting forum will remain a place where you can discuss the finer points of what may or may not be a bug; however, we will be looking to the PBR to gain detailed repro steps so that issues can be effectively evaluated and prioritized.
You'll be able to find a link to "Report a Bug" via the Client. For a time, we will also have the link in a sticky post across all PBE boards, but for easier access, a permanent link will be added to the navigation panel seen to your left.
Rest assured, we look at every bug that goes into the PBR, and we hope that it continues to contribute to our discovery of nasty bugs in the game.
Riot Chesties"In your PBE client you'll now see a giant "Click here to report a bug" section.
Report a bug page.
- Today's patch also includes new Summoner's Rift terrain featuring the 2015 World Championship logo. While this have been added to the files, it's not yet enabled.
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- Winter's Bite (Q) mana cost increased to 55/60/65/70/75 from 45/50/55/60/65
- Arcane Shift (E) new effect: now has a .5 bonus AD ratio
- Dark Binding (Q) mana cost reduced to 50/55/60/65/70 from 50/60/70/80/90
- Tooltip now notes exactly how much damage must be taken at current level to proc Sterak's Fury.
- Armor reduced to 30 from 35