The PBE has been updated! Today's update includes several tentative balance changes, a batch of 2015 World Championship summoner icons, new World Championship team "emblems" and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
- New World Championship Summoner Icons
- Championship Kalista Updates
- World Championship Emblems
- Balance Changes
New World Championship Summoner IconsThirteen new summoner icons have been added, one for the 2015 World Championship logo and 12 for each of the currently qualified teams across all regions.
Championship Kalista Updates
Few minor changes for the new Championship Kalista skin today's PBE update, including color tweaks to her recall's altar and the addition of her The Black Spear spear on her model & when used.
Check out our 5.18 PBE megathread for more on this upcoming skin.
World Championship Emblems
While they are not accessible in-game yet and no details are available, they seem to be tied to the new world championship summoner icons.
Here's a few examples to hold you over until they are enabled:
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- Base HP lowered to 518 from 552.76
- Base Armor increased to 23 from 19.2
- Pix, Faerie Companion (Passive) can now trigger Tribute (Spellthief line passive) once per lulu basic attack**
- Harvesters of Sorrow (W) max number of units drained reduced to 2 from 3
- [Remember: Mordekaiser has several other W changes on the PBE atm, including being able to self cast, damage changes, a new health cost, and more.]
- Mana per level increased to 63 from 50.
- Baleful Strike (Q) now gives AP on champion kills AND assists instead of only champion kills.
- Dark Matter (W) [now starts at beginning of cast time instead of at end**]
- [NOTE: Video of this change on live vs pbe can be found here. Try slowing it down if you are having trouble seeing the change. The 1.2 second delay and vfx now start before the cast time rather than after.]
- AD increased to 45 from 40
Check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the new content in this PBE cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !