As the 5.13 PBE cycle winds down, a small patch has been deployed to the PBE! Tonight's update includes texture tweaks for Master Chef Tahm Kench, and reverts for the HUD Update, Butcher's Bridge, the Zeke's Herald rework.
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
dumpling and a hamburger in addition to sushi and a croissant
Check out the 5.13 PBE cycle mega post for a better look at Master Chef Tahm Kench!
Butcher's Bridge, a brand new ARAM that will be part of the Bilgewater event coming later this summer, has been removed from the PBE as things are locked down for 5.13's live release next week.Riot Stephiroth with a note on Butcher's Bridge being temporarily removed from the PBE:
Thanks for all your wonderful feedback so far :D
We're going to be taking the map down for a few days, which will give us time to iterate on the feedback and hopefully re-enable a better map in a few days. :D
You'll have to traverse the Howling Abyss to fuel your ARAM needs.
See you in a few days! :P"If you miss Butcher's Bridge already, check out this gallery of up to date screen shots!
HUD Update has been removed from the PBE as things settle down for 5.13's live release.
ally summoner spell timers to the tab window, ally R cooldown timers, and more! Expect it back for more testing in the PBE in the 5.14 cycle!
- Righteous Fury (E) active's AP ratio increased to .3 from .25
- [Note: For reference, a new passive was added to Kayle's E in an earlier patch this cycle. She now does 10/15/20/25/30 +.15 AP on hit, increasing up to 20/30/40/50/60 (+
.25.30 AP)on activation.]
- Tongue Lash (Q) slow reduced to 30/40/50/60/70% from 50/55/60/65/70%.
- [BUG FIX] Runeglaive no longer procs spell effects such as Rylai's or Luden's Echo
- [Note: See this post by ricklessabandon for more information.]
[Reverted] Abyssal Scepter
- As expected, the Abyssal Scepter rework has been reverted. While this rework was up for testing during this cycle, we were told it is iceboxed for the time being.
[Reverted] Zeke's Herald
- The tentative Zeke's Herald rework has been reverted for now. Check out this post from Jag for more context on the changes. Expect this rework to return for more testing cycle.
[Removed] Dragon & Baron
- The previously mentioned timer changes have been reverted for the time being. See this post for more information and context on the tentative changes from Meddler.
Check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the new content in this PBE cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- [Comprehensive PBE Content List for the 5.13 Cycle]
- 6/23 PBE Update: New champion Tahm Kench available for testing, Master Chef Tahm Kench, Gentleman Gnar, and more!
- 6/24 PBE Update: Butcher's Bridge ARAM Map, Nunu, Rumble, Shyvana VFX updates
- 6/26 PBE Update: New Chroma packs, HUD Update Ally Summoner Spell Tracker, Bilgewater Announcer, Sated Devourer, & more
- 6/29 PBE Update: Brand W VFX, Zeke's Herald Update, & More
- 6/30 PBE Update - Kalista and Tahm Kench Balance Changes, Zeke's Herald Update up for testing, & more
- 7/1 PBE Update: Gentleman Gnar splash, Tahm Kench Login & Joke Update, and more!