The PBE has been updated! Today's update includes texture tweaks for Master Chef Tahm Kench, the addition of options & camera lock buttons to the HUD Update, Zeke's Herald update available for testing, and oodles of tentative balance changes for Kalista and Tahm Kench.
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
Master Chef Tahm Kench TweaksToday's update includes color tweaks for Master Chef Tahm Kench's textures; he's now slightly darker.
5.13 PBE mega post for a better look at Master Chef Tahm Kench, including his splash art!
HUD UpdateButtons to show options & toggle camera lock have been added to the HUD update. These new buttons are located to the bottom left of the mini map.
5.13 PBE megathread for more on the work in progress HUD update.
- Unfortunately, the Shockblade Zed Charge chroma pack will not be releasing in 5.13 due to issues with his VFX.
- [BUG FIX] Gentleman Gnar's transformation has been fixed - he now remains red at high rage until he transforms into Mega Gnar.
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- Base attack damage increased to 57.5 from 53.46
- Attack damage growth increased to 3.5 from 3.25
- Martial Poise (Passive) New Effect - Kalista's auto attacks "Deal only 90% of her total attack damage."
- Pierce (Q) can no longer be cast mid dash
- Sentinel (W) tooltip no longer mentions the passive having minimum damage to minions.
- Rend (E) each extra spear now increases the damage by 50% (which 50% of the base damage would be 10/15/20/25/30 + 30% AD) rather than [10/14/19/25/32 (+20/22.5/25/27.5/30% AD)]
- [Note: While numbers are slightly different, this may just be a tooltip change.]
- Burnout (W) damage lowered to 20/33/45/58/70 from 20/35/50/75/80
- Attack speed per level reduced to 2.5 from 3
- Base Movement speed increased to 335 from 330
- Base armor increased to 27 from 25
- Tongue Lash (Q)
- Mana cost reduced to 50 at all ranks from 50/60/70/80/90
- Slow increased to 50/55/60/65/70% from 20/30/40/50/60%
- Stun duration for using Q on a target with 3 stacks of passive increased to 1.5 seconds at all ranks from 1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5
- Devour (W) has several changes in today's update:
- Movement speed bonus toward's enemy champions while holding an ally increased to 30/35/40/45/50% from 10/20/30/40/50%
- In addition to gaining 30-50% movement speed when moving toward's an enemy champion while holding an ally, Tahm Kench now gains half that amount (15/17.5/20/22.5/25%) when not moving toward enemy champions.
- [Note: This is a new effect! Previously Tahm Kench only gained movement speed when moving towards enemy champ now he always gets some. YUM. ]
- Cooldown lowered to 14/13/12/11/10 from 20/18/16/14/12
- Maximum damage to neutral monsters increased to 400/450/500/550/600 from 300/350/400/450/500
- Abyssal Voyage (R)
- Cooldown lowered to 160/130/100 from 190/145/100
- Passive's damage increase for basic attacks and damaging abilities increased to [20 + (4/5/6% of Tahm Kench's bonus health)] from [10 + (4/5/6% of Tahm Kench's bonus health)]
- Battle Cry (W) AP ratio on heal lowered to .5 from .7
- Tooltip now notes that "Takedown's on Rift Scuttlers increase magic damage of this item by +2"
Enchantment: Sated Devourer
- The VFX for this have been fixed in today's update. Video preview available here.
- [REMINDER: Sated Devourer is a new item currently testing on the PBE. It evolves out of Enchantment: Devourer after reaching a certain amount of stacks.]
[Updated] Zeke's Herald
- Following the debut in the 6/29 PBE, this updated version of Zeke's Herald now works in game but is STILL MISSING VFX. & the buff tooltips are out dated - these will be fixed in the 7/1 PBE update. For context on the Zeke's Herald changes, see Riot Jag's PBE post.
- For reference, you gain ~1 charge per second while near each other and ~4 charges for attacks.
- Non-killing team receives Dragon timer at the first moment they see an enemy with Dragon buff or when they see the empty pit. [source].
- Both teams now receive Baron timer when Baron dies. [source],
Check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the new content in this PBE cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- [Comprehensive PBE Content List for the 5.13 Cycle]
- 6/23 PBE Update: New champion Tahm Kench available for testing, Master Chef Tahm Kench, Gentleman Gnar, and more!
- 6/24 PBE Update: Butcher's Bridge ARAM Map, Nunu, Rumble, Shyvana VFX updates
- 6/26 PBE Update: New Chroma packs, HUD Update Ally Summoner Spell Tracker, Bilgewater Announcer, Sated Devourer, & more
- 6/29 PBE Update: Brand W VFX, Zeke's Herald Update, & More
- 6/30 PBE Update - Kalista and Tahm Kench Balance Changes, Zeke's Herald Update up for testing, & more