As the 5.12 PBE cycle starts to wind down, another small update has been pushed to the PBE! Today's update includes VFX for the new Enchantment: Runeglaive item, changes to Corki's Q bomb, and more.
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
Here's a brief video demo of Runeglaive in action on a few different champions.
In case you've missed it, here are the current stats for Enchantment: Runeglaive (which is replacing Magus):
- The previously mentioned pathfinding changes will soon be removed from the PBE as they are not going to live in 5.12. Expect them to return in the 5.13 PBE cycle.
- Following the 6/17 PBE update, the work in progress HUD Update was disabled on the PBE as it will not be going to live in patch 5.12. See this post for more information and look for it's return during the 5.13 PBE cycle.
- Base attack speed reverted to .658 from .638
- [Note: This is a revert to a change in an earlier PBE patch. Ashe's attack speed is now back to live values.]
- [Scarizard has tweeted that Tryndamere's Critical Strike animation is now faster on the PBE, "making it easier to attackmove with crits (and harder to cancel on accident)" ]
- As expected, the Abyssal Scepter rework has been reverted. We've been told this project is currently shelved for the time being despite testing on the PBE.
- Assets for this experimental item have once again removed from the PBE. Last we were told Mandrake Ward is not actively being iterated on.
- [Note: For the sake of less clutter, I think I'm going to stop mentioning this going on and off the PBE until they start working on it again or if it is enabled in-game again. It will live on in our hearts.]
Check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the new content in this PBE cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- [Comprehensive PBE Content List for the 5.12 Cycle]
- 6/9 PBE Update: New Pool Party Skins for Draven, Dr. Mundo, Lulu, Rek'Sai, Zac, New Chroma packs, updated Anivia splash art, and more
- 6/10 PBE Update: HUD update returns, Chroma assets, tentative Ryze balance changes, & more
- 6/11 PBE Update: Tentative Lux and Ryze Balance changes
- 6/12 PBE Update: Galio VFX Update, Enchantment: Runeglaive, Pool Party Minions, HH Master Yi Chroma, & More
- 6/16 PBE Update: Pool Party Splash, New Summoner Icons, Corki & Brand vfx updates, and more!
- 6/17 PBE Update: Nautilus VFX changes & Balance Changes