As we continue the 5.12 PBE cycle, a small update has been pushed to the PBE! Today's update includes tentative balance changes for Lux , Ryze, and the defensive mastery tree.
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Defensive Mastery Tree ChangesSeveral of the defensive tree masteries have been swapped around, as well as the removal of Runic Blessing and the addition of a new Adaptive Armor mastery. As of today's update, there are no icon swaps or changes, only names and effects.
[THESE CHANGES ARE AIR CLIENT ONLY AT THE MOMENT - THEY DO NOT FUNCTION IN GAME.]
Tier 1Enchanted Armor replaced by Swiftness:
- 2 Points - "Reduced the effectiveness of slows by 7.5/15%
Tier 3Oppression replaced by Tenacious:
- 1 Point - "Reduces the duration of crowd control effects by 10%"
Tier 4Swiftness replaced by Adaptive Armor (New)
- 1 Point - "Gain 3% of your bonus armor as magic resist if you have more bonus armor than bonus magic resist. Gain 3% of your bonus magic resist as armor if you have more bonus magic resist than bonus armor."
Tier 5Legendary Guardian replaced by Enchanted Armor.
- 4 Points - "Increases bonus armor and magic resist by 2/4/6/8%
Tier 6Runic Blessing (Removed) replaced with Oppression
- 1 Point - "Reduces damage taken by 2% from enemies that have impaired movement (slows, snares, taunts, stuns, etc)"
Tier 7Tenacious replaced with Legendary Guardian
- 1 Point - "+3 Armor and Magic Resist for each nearby Enemy Champion"
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- Prismatic Barrier (W) now shields Lux immediately.
- Lucent Singularity (E) you are now able to "pre detonate" E rather than the small delay once it lands.
- [Note: These are the changes that Meddler mentioned earlier this week!]
[Note: Please be aware that these are relative to other PBE earlier this cycle]
- Arcane Mastery (Passive) reverted to [being reduced by Q's cooldown] from [being reduced by a 60/70/80/90/100% of Q's cooldown]
- Arcane Mastery (Passive) stack duration increased to 10 seconds from 8 seconds
- [Note: Current stack duration on live is 12 seconds.]
- Arcane Mastery (Passive) supercharge duration changed to 2.5 flat and increased to 3/3.5/4/4.5/5 seconds based on Ryze's Q rank from 4 seconds.
- Overload (Q) line width increased to 55 from 50
- Overload (Q) damage increased to 60/100/140/180/220 from 60/95/130/165/200
- Overload (Q) 's new passive effect has been changed - now reads "Arcane Mastery's supercharged duration is increased to 3/3.5/4/4.5/5 seconds"
- Rune Prison (W) damage changed to 80/100/120/140/160 from 65/95/125/155/185
- Rune Prison (W) root duration changed to 1/1.125/1.25/1.375/1.5 from 1.25 at all ranks
- [Note: Current root duration on live is .75 - 1.75]
- Rune Prison (W) cooldown reverted to 14 at all ranks from 22/21/20/19/18
- Spell Flux ( E ) mana cost reverted to 60/70/80/90/100 from 50/55/60/65/70
- Spell Flux ( E ) cooldown reverted to 7 from 6.25/5.75/5.25/4.75/4.25
- Spell Flux ( E ) initial damage reverted to 50/66/82/98/114 from 32/44/56/68/80
- Spell Flux ( E ) secondary damage reverted to 25/33/41/49/57 from 16/22/28/34/40
Since we've seen a LOT of changes and a lot of reverts over the last few updates, here is the COMPLETE CURRENT CHANGELIST for Ryze relative to live servers:
- Arcane Mastery (Passive)
- stack duration lowered to 10 seconds from 12 seconds
- supercharged duration down to [2.5 seconds increasing to 3/3.5/4/4.5/5 seconds based on Q's rank] from 6 seconds
- tooltip no longer mentions spells cooled down to a minimum of .25
- Overload (Q)
- damage increased to 60/100/140/180/220 from 65/95/125/155/185
- mana cost changed to 40 at all rank from 30/35/40/45/50
- new passive effect " "Arcane Mastery's supercharged duration is increased to 3/3.5/4/4.5/5 seconds"
- line width increased to 55 from 50
- Rune Prison (W)
- damage changed to 80/100/120/140/160 from 65/95/125/155/185
- root duration changed to 1/1.125/1.25/1.375/1.5 seconds from .75/1/1.25/1.5/1.75
- [Note: Riot Repertoir has also noted that Ryze's W and E no longer cancel active movement and attack comments.]
Check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the new content in this PBE cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !