The PBE has been updated! Today's update includes a new set of chroma for Headhunter Master Yi, visual effects updates for Galio and Gatekeeper Galio, tweaks to Pool Party Rek'Sai, Pool Party themed Minions, a new Enchantment: Runeglaive, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
- Skin Updates
- New Headhunter Master Yi Chroma
- Galio VFX Updates
- Pool Party Minion Skin
- Balance Changes
Pool Party Rek'Sai has been tweaked in today's update, including changes to her color & texture updates!
Pool Party Dr. Mundo's W VFX have also been updated!
For a better look at Pool Party Rek'Sai's visual effects and the other four Pool Party skins, check out our 5.12 PBE cycle mega post!
added earlier this cycle, today's update includes a new Headhunter Master Yi chroma pack!
Headhunter Master Yi Strike Chroma -
Gold, Aqua, Crimson
In addition to the base vfx changes, Gatekeeper Galio also has his own unique VFX:
As mentioned as a potential reward for the upcoming Team Up and Pool Party event, Pool Party themed minions have been added!
There is currently no Pool Party themed Super Minion.
- Ranger's Focus (Q) tooltip changed to "Hitting a spell or attack grants" from "Apply Frost Shot grants.."
- Skittering Frenzy (Spider W) Elise is no longer healed by her own or spiderling attacks while active.
- Rappel (Spider E) New Effect - "After descending, Elise's personal spider attacks have their bonuses increased by 40/55/70/85/100% for 5 seconds"
- Spider Form (R) New Effect- now heals Elise for half of the bonus magic damage on hit.
- [Note: As Elise's spider form currently gains 10/20/30/40 +.3 AP on hit magic damage, this heal would end up being 5/10/15/20 +.15 AP.]
- Overload (Q) damage reduced to 60/95/130/165/200 from 60/100/140/180/220
- Rune Prison (W) duration reduced to 1/1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4 from 1/1.125/1.25/1.375/1.5
- [Note: Riot Repertoir has also noted that Ryze's W and E no longer cancel active movement and attack comments.]
- Replaced by Enchantment: Runeglaive
[New Item] Enchantment: Runeglaive
- Builds out of [Sheen + Jungle Item + 200g]
- 40 AP
- 200 Mana
- +10% Cooldown Reduction
- UNIQUE Passive - Spellblade: After using an ability, the next basic attack is converted into magic damage and deals 75% Base Attack Damage (+30% of Ability Power) bonus magic damage on hit in an AoE around the target (1.5 second cooldown). When attacking a monster, this also restores 6% of your missing Mana."
Unique Passive - Spoils of War no longer heals for +1% of owner's Maximum health
- [Note: Xypherous has confirmed these changes went out to the PBE unintentionally and will be reverted soon. ]
New Effect:"Every X seconds, tracks the number of active wards on the map by each team" Tooltip now lists [cooldown as 120 to 75] and now lists [Cast Range and Radius improve with level rather than the level 9 increase]
- [Note: Riot Velocity has confirmed these changes went out early and are incomplete. These will likely be reverted and do not currently work on the PBE.]
Tooltip now lists [that ward duration is based on champion level rather than improving at level 9] and lists [120-0 second cooldown?]
- [Note: Riot Velocity has confirmed these changes went out early and are incomplete. These will likely be reverted and do not currently work on the PBE. ]
- Following the 6/11 PBE update's defensive tree changes, the icons have now been swapped around to the correct places.
- [Comprehensive PBE Content List for the 5.12 Cycle]
- 6/9 PBE Update: New Pool Party Skins for Draven, Dr. Mundo, Lulu, Rek'Sai, Zac, New Chroma packs, updated Anivia splash art, and more
- 6/10 PBE Update: HUD update returns, Chroma assets, tentative Ryze balance changes, & more
- 6/11 PBE Update: Tentative Lux and Ryze Balance changes