With patch 5.11 headed to live, today's patch kicks off the 5.12 PBE cycle! Today's patch includes new Pool Party skins for Draven, Dr. Mundo, Lulu, Rek'Sai, and Zac, new Chroma packs for Caitlyn, Darius, Morgana, Rocket Girl Tristana, and Zac, a new Anivia splash art, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
- New Pool Party Skins
- New Chroma
- Caitlyn: Rebel Chroma
- Darius: Forge Chroma
- Morgana: Haunt Chroma
- Rocket Girl Tristana: Punk Chroma
- Zac: Sweet Chroma
- New Splash Art
- HUD Update
- Balance Changes
Here's Riot KateyKhaos with a bugs and feedback thread for Pool Party Draven!
"Hit the beach (or the Rift) in styyyle with Pool Party Draven!
Pool Party Draven will be 975 RP* and includes:
- New model and texture!
- Some new particles!
- Some new sound effects!
- New recall animation!
Pool Party Draven is now available to play on PBE! As always, we find bug reports and feedback super helpful, so please feel free to comment in the thread below! Likewise, if you’ve got questions regarding the skin, post ‘em here, and we’ll do our best to answer them!
*Prices on PBE are subject to change."
[There is an ERROR in the video. His Q has unique SFX.]
Here's Nurse Flan with a bugs & feedback thread for Pool Party Dr. Mundo:
"Mundo thinks he needs a vacation.
Mundo wants to go to the pool.
Mundo gonna wear his favorite blue Hawaiian shirt.
Mundo won't forget his ukulele!
Mundo has new things today!
Mundo thinks you should leave your bugs and feedback in this thread. Or Mundo gets really mad.
- New tropical model! (that Hawaiian shirt!)
- New cleaver! (ukulele!)
- Some new particles! (fun in the sun!)
- New recall! (RIP ukulele)
- *975 RP (pricing subject to change)
- He lifts, bro.
See you on the Mundo!"
Here's Nurse Flan with a bugs & feedback thread for Pool Party Lulu:
"The best part about a Pool Party are the inflatable floaties! Though when too many people show up at the pool, the next best place to go is the beach!
Pool Party Lulu's packed up her trusty inflatable squid hat and arm floaties and went to the beach to build some sand castles. Be careful with Pix the Puffer Fish though, we don't want him to pop anything!
Check out all the cool, new, watery things this Yordle packs!
- Completely new model (the squid hat eyes bobble!)
- New particles! (so watery, with a sandcastle in the ult!)
- New recall! (the squid takes over!)
- Her clamshell staff opens up during her autoattacks!
- New watery sound effects!
- Pix the Puffer Fish!
- *1350 RP (price subject to change)
As players who get the first look at this in-progress skin, it would be wonderful to hear your thoughts and feelings on Lulu's new Pool Party skinaw! The feedback and bugs you leave here will help us get a better idea of things we may still have to take a look at. :]
See you on the Rift!"
Here's Riot KateyKhaos with a bugs & feedback thread for Pool Party Rek'Sai:
"You’re gonna need a bigger ult.
Rek’Sai joins the pool party this year – but beware – if you’re looking for a shark, you’re not gonna find her only on the land. ;D
Pool Party Rek’Sai will be 1350 RP* and includes:
- New model and texture for Rek’Sai and her tunnels!
- All new particles!
- All new sound effects!
- New recall and Void Rush (R) animations!
Pool Party Rek’Sai is now available to play on PBE! As always, we find bug reports and feedback super helpful, so please feel free to comment in the thread below! Likewise, if you’ve got questions regarding the skin, post ‘em here, and we’ll do our best to answer them!
*Prices on PBE are subject to change.
"Time to introduce myself,
Pool Party Zac is here to make a splash! Everyone's favorite blob is finally ready to make his dramatically late debut at this years pool party! This skin includes:
This skin will be 1350rp. (pricing on PBE is subject to change)
- New model and texture!
- New Recall animation!
- All new particles!
- All new Sound Effects!
Your feedback and bug reports are extremely helpful to us, so please check out Pool Party Zac and let us know what you think! Feel free to drop any bugs you find in this thread as well!
See you on the Rift!
Note: Zac's base animations for his (E) and (R) have gotten some quality of life clean up and adjustments! These changes aren't unique to his Pool Party skin, they will appear on his base and all of his existing skins!"
Before we jump into previews, here's Riot LoveStrut with a context post on the latest additions:
"Chroma Packs are back (now with 300% more gomu gomu). We’re bouncing out four new champion base chroma packs and one champion skin chroma pack, all designed with a specific theme in mind. So whether you’re terrorizing your foes with Morgana Haunt or dropping the axe with Darius Forge, these chroma packs re-imagine champs and skins as you know them.
This round of chroma packs includes Morgana Haunt, Darius Forge, Caitlyn Rebel , Zac Sweet, and Rocket Girl Tristana Punk for 590 RP each.
Let us know what you think of this champ and skin selection and who you think we should deck out in colors next! Got questions? Check out the Chroma Pack FAQ here.On to a better look:
590 RP for 3
Over on Twitter, KateyKhaos commented on the Zac's Chroma: " TO CLARIFY: The Zac Sweet Chroma pack includes Bubblegum (pink) Honey (yellow) and Orange (...orange). It does NOT include 'black Zac'." For reference, this is the black Zac chroma that will soon be removed.
As for why the black Zac chroma isn't actually a thing, LoveStrut commented:
"As for black Zac, however, this was a placeholder texture from a long time ago that accidentally got out here. Unfortunately, we couldn't move forward with this color because dark colors (especially, just plain black) lead to gameplay readability problems such as not being able to immediately read Zac as he's coming out of the fog-of-war and not being able to provide effective shading on dark colors to aid readability and clarity."
[The HUD Update is NOT back on the PBE just yet. It will return soon!]
- Base Mana increased to 300 from 280
- Mana per level increased to 50 from 40
- Timewinder (Q) AP ratio on initial hit reduced to .15 from .2.
- Timewinder (Q) AP ratio on return hit reduced to .55 from .6
- Chronobreak (R) mana cost increased to 100 from 0
- Mana Regen per second reduced to 1.2 from 1.7
- Mana Regen Growth per second increased to .16 from .12
- [Note: For what it is worth, these are a revert to the 5.10 patch changes]
- Arcane Mastery (Passive) cooldown reducing effect is now 105/110/115/120/125% of Q's CD based on Q rank from 4 seconds / 100% of Q's cooldown
- Arcane Mastery (Passive) stack duration lowered to 8 seconds from 12 seconds
- Arcane Mastery (Passive) supercharged duration down to 4 seconds from 6 seconds
- Overload (Q) damage changed to 60/95/130/165/200 from 65/95/125/155/185
- Overload (Q) mana cost changed to 40 at all rank from 30/35/40/45/50
- Overload (Q) new effect "Arcane Mastery's cooldown reducing effect is increased to 105/110/115/120/125% of Overload's cooldown"
- Rune Prison (W) cooldown increased to 24 seconds from 14 seconds.
- Rune Prison (W) root duration changed to 1.25 seconds at all ranks from .75/1/1.25/1.5/1.75
- Spell Flux (E) cooldown reduced to 7.25/6.75/6.25/5.75/5.25 from 7 at all ranks
- Spell Flux (E) mana cost reduced to 60/65/70/75/80 from 60/70/80/90/100
- Spell Flux (E) initial damage lowered to 32/44/56/68/80 from 50/66/82/98/114
- Spell Flux (E) return damage lowered to 16/22/28/34/40 from 25/33/41/49/57
- Desperate Power (R) duration lowered to 4 seconds at all ranks from 6 seconds.
- [Note: Tthe R duration is a bug and it will return to 6 seconds in a future patch.]
- Three new items added. No stats, no description but they do say "This item is only available to Gangplank."
- [The very tentative rework is back, although we've been told it is shelved for the time being.]
Hextech Sweeper (Twisted Treeline Trinket)
- Cooldown increased to 90 from 60
- [Files added back on the PBE but not in-game. We've been told that they are not actively working on this experimental item.]