The PBE has been updated! Today's update includes a texture rebalance for Tyrant Swain, an update to Nightblade Irelia's texture rebalance, tentative balance changes for Annie and Fizz, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
- Texture Rebalance - Nightblade Irelia Update and Tyrant Swain
- Fizz "Chum the Waters" Debuff VFX
- New Gravity & Updated CLG Summoner Icons
- Balance Changes
Today's update includes an update to Nightblade Irelia's texture rebalance as well as a new texture rebalance for Tyrant Swain!
Nightblade Ireliatexture rebalances for Irelia's other skins!
Check out our earlier PBE coverage for a better look at texture rebalances for Swain's other skins!
While you can find specifics in the balance changes section, this debuff has it's own trident marker and unique vfx for his Void Fizz skin!
The NA LCS team Gravity now has a 2015 LCS summoner icon and the CLG icon has been updated from a black logo (added in the 5.1 patch) to a white logo.
- [Bug Fix] Headbutt (W) back to live functionality after yesterday's unintended changes.
- Crescent Slash (E) no longer triggers Mark of the Assassin
- [Note: Originally changed in the 1/20 update but tooltip has been updated to match in today's update]
- Molten Shield (E) armor and magic resist bonus decreased to 10/20/30/40/50 from 20/30/40/50/60
- Summon: Tibbers (R) now includes "If Annie casts molten shield while Tibbers is active he will received the shield and a short decaying speed boost".
- Urchin Strike (Q) magic damage decreased to 10/25/40/55/70 (+.3 AP) from 10/40/70/100/130 (+.6 AP)
- Seastone Trident (W) passive 's damage changed to 20/30/40/50/60 (.45 AP) from 30/40/50/60/70 (+.35 AP)(+4/5/6/7/8% of missing HP as magic damage) over 3 seconds
- Seastone Trident (W) active's on hit damage changed to 10/20/30/40/50 (+ 4/5/6/7/8% of target's missing health as Magic Damage) from 10/15/20/25/30 (.25 AP)
- Seastone Trident (W) active no longer applies Grievous Wounds to the target.
- [Note: TL;DR - number changes and % missing health magic damage moved from passive to active. No more AP ratio on active.]
- Chum the Waters (R) : The fish now also amplifies Fizz's damage (except for Chum the Water's "shark" damage) on the target by 20% for 6 seconds
- Prowl (Passive) Nidalee can now "Hunt" monsters in addition to champions
- Queen's Wrath (Unburrowed Q) damage reduced to 15/25/35/45/55 from 15/30/45/60/75
- Un-Burrow (Burrowed W) damage reduced to 40/80/120/160/200 from 60/110/160/210/260
- Explosive Charge (E) AP scaling reduced to .5 from .7
- Buster Shot (R) AP ratio reduced to 1 from 1.2
- [Context: Remember - Tristana currently has kit and visual updates on the PBE! These numbers are relative to that update NOT TO LIVE! Click here for more info.]
- Recipe cost reduced to 415g from 515g
- Total cost reduced now 850g from 950g
- AD reduced to 40 from 45
- AP increased to 80 from 65
- Lifesteal reduced to 10 from 12%
- Now the first and every FOURTH (from third) Voidspawn gain 100% (from 50%) of Armor/MR as damage
- Voidspawn base stats changed:
- Base armor 115 from 60
- Base HP 40 from 50
- Base MR 20 from 40
Check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the new content in this PBE cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- [Comprehensive PBE Content List for the 5.2 Cycle]
- 1/13 PBE Update: Four New Skins, Tristana Champion Update, Several Texture rebalances, DFG removed from SR, and more
- 1/14 PBE Update: Sweetheart Annie, Tristana VO & Updated Previews, Mysterious WIP Splash, and more
- 1/15 PBE Update: Nemesis Draft Featured Game Mode, Firecracker Ward Skin, Swain Texture rebalance, and more
- 1/16 PBE Update: New Summoner Icons, Skin updates, and more
- 1/20 PBE Update: New Shield VFX for bTVanguard, Infernal Alistar Q VFX return, & more