The PBE has been updated! We have a new Firecracker Ward skin, a new "Nemesis Draft" featured game mode, a texture rebalance for Swain, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
- New Ward Skin
- Nemesis Draft Featured Game Mode
- Texture Rebalance
Here's Riot KateyKhaos with a bugs and feedback thread for the Firecracker Ward!
"Keep your bushes and jungles lit up with firecrackers this Lunar Revel!
The Firecracker Ward will be 640 RP and includes:
- New model and texture!
- New particles!
- New sounds!
The Firecracker Ward is now available to play on PBE! We always find bug reports and feedback super helpful, so feel free to comment in the thread below! Likewise, if you've got any questions, post 'em here, and we'll do our best to answer them!"
L4T3NCY with a heads up on our next featured game mode - NEMESIS DRAFT!
Our first Featured Game Mode for the year, “Nemesis Draft”, is on its way to the PBE. This time around, you’ll be choosing the champions for the enemy team, then making the champs you’ve been given work in battle on the Summoner’s Rift. Let the 'creative' comps begin. :)
-- Nemesis Draft is a 5v5 featured game mode played on Summoner’s Rift.
-- Nemesis Draft allows each player to choose 1 champion for the enemy team for a total of 5 per team.
-- Each team will still get 3 bans. Do you bans champs do DON’T want to play, or leave them up to give to the other team? It’s up to you. :)
-- Available champions for you to give the other team are allowed from the collective pool of champs on your allied team.
-- There is a free trading period after all champs have been locked in, allowing you to organise amongst your team who would be best playing which champs. Even if you don’t own a champion, you’ll still be able to trade and play anyone you’re given.
Play flow artwork is still a placeholder.
Nemesis Draft will be live on the PBE soon™. We’ve paid special attention to the champion select phase this time, to make the picking & trading phases as clear as possible, so feedback on that flow will be welcome. Also "Thanks!" again to you PBE guys that always help us catch things early. Even if we can’t respond to every bug or report individually, we do read EVERYTHING and fix as much as possible.
SO.. we’re excited to see how scheming & creative you guys are. Are we about to uncover some diamonds in the rough? Will it be, “Give them all melee champs!” or “Give them all AD so we can just build armour!”. And then the inevitable, “Ok guys. We’ve got 4 junglers and a support.. but so do they! Let’s do this.” I can’t wait. :)
See you on the Rift. ^_^"
As of today's update NEMESIS DRAFT IS UP FOR TESTING!
Swain has received texture rebalance in today's patch! Remember, these texture changes are intended to bring older champions and skins up to date with the current art style and are NOT replacing visual updates!
- [Remember, Tristana currently has a gameplay update on the PBE!]
- Rocket Jump (W) Base damage increased to 80/105/130/155/180 from 60/85/110/135/160
- Rocket Jump (W) AP Ratio lowered to .5 from .7
- Explosive Shot (E) Bonus AD ratio lowered to .5/.65/.8/.95/1.1 from .6/.75/.9/1.05/1.2
- Explosive Shot (E) AP Ratio lowered to .7 from .9
- [Note: These values are relative to her champion update that is currently testing on the PBE! For a rundown of her reworks changes vs live, see this post!]
Rylai's Crystal Scepter
- Rylai's Crystal Scepter was changed to include movement speed in today's update, although it has since been confirmed to be an unfinished version of something they were experimenting with. It will be reverted soon.
- [Context from Scarizard: "Unfinished, at the moment. Experimenting with a new build path for Rylai's - lack of HP is a bug."
- [Context from ricklessabandon; "ah! just found out i caused a bug with rylai's on the pbe. it was a mix up with files—i'll be correcting it for future versions~" and "and to be clear, rylai's will be reverting back to its live stats and everything. not planning any changes to the item in the near future."]