The PBE has been updated! Today's update includes two new Lunar Revel icons, tweaks for several of the new skins in this cycle, numerous tentative balance changes, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
- New Summoner Icons
- Skin Updates
- Arbiter Vel'Koz renamed to Arclight Vel'Koz
- State of Game Gates
- Balance Changes
First up we have two new Lunar Revel themed summoner icons!
Firecracker Jinx now has a green dragon tattoo on her arm.
Here's an updated turnaround.Firecracker Jinx can be found in our comprehensive PBE post!
Next up is Warring Kingdoms Katarina, who's hair now fades into dark pink!
Here's an updated turnaround:
Last up. we have Warring Kingdoms Nidalee who has had her skin toned darkened.
in our comprehensive PBE post!
earlier PBE coverage for a full preview of Arclight Vel'Koz!
patch 5.1's base gates.
added in the 1/14 update has been removed and Warring Kingdoms Nidalee is back to having the typical grey "work in progress splash art".
- Orb of Deception (Q) has a new effect: "Ahri gains movement speed while her orb travelling"
- [Note: This is a pretty significant speed boost that rapidly decays. At level 1 and rank 1 of Q, movement speed spikes from 330 (base) up to 545 then rapidly down to 410 until the orb returns.]
- Foxfire (W) damage increased to 50/80/110/140/170 from 40/65/90/115/140
- Charm (E) AP ratio increased to .5 from .35
- Charm (E) no longer amplifies damage on target by 20% for 6 seconds.
- Charm (E) damage increased to 60/90/120/150/200 from 60/90/120/150/180
- Noxious Blast (Q) mana cost increased to 40/50/60/70/80 from 40/45/50/55/60
- Twin Fang (E) mana cost increased to 50/60/70/80/90 from 35/45/55/65/75
- Broken Wings (Q) now auto cancels it's animation, allowing Riven to attack much faster after using Q
- [Context: Alright, this change is a bit complicated. Currently on live you can "fast combo" Riven's Q by clicking the ground immediately after using Q. This STOPS the Q animation early and allows you to auto attack much much faster than just hitting Q and waiting for the auto to go off naturally. THIS PBE CHANGE AUTOMATICALLY CANCELS Q'S ANIMATION which significantly speeds up your auto attack speed after using Q. Meddler has commented on the change here.]
- [Video Context: In this video preview, all I'm doing is hitting Q as soon as my auto attack goes off. You'll notice in the first video (PBE), I auto attack extremely fast so the combo goes very fast. In the second video (LIVE), there is a significantly longer gap between when I Q and when my auto attack goes off.]
- [Bug Fix] Back to live values and functionality after unintentional changes in the 1/15 update.
Check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the new content in this PBE cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- [Comprehensive PBE Content List for the 5.2 Cycle]
- 1/13 PBE Update: Four New Skins, Tristana Champion Update, Several Texture rebalances, DFG removed from SR, and more
- 1/14 PBE Update: Sweetheart Annie, Tristana VO & Updated Previews, Mysterious WIP Splash, and more
- 1/15 PBE Update: Nemesis Draft Featured Game Mode, Firecracker Ward Skin, Swain Texture rebalance, and more