The PBE has been updated! Today's update includes new Dragonslayer Poro , Underworld Poro, and Battlecast Poro Ward skins, the return of Alistar's nose ring to his visual update, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
New Poro Ward SkinsToday's update features three new poro themed ward skins, which when combined with the three from the 4.21 PBE cycle, bring us up to a total of six!
Here's RiotBrokenSword with a bugs & feedback thread for the three new poro wards:
"What's better than three poro wards? Six, of course! We'll be adding three more poro wards into the mix! Poro wards are now available in the Dragonslayer, Underworld and Battlecast varieties!
These poro wards will be 640 RP each and include:
Note: (12/12) Sounds for these wards are not in game yet!
- All new models and textures!
- New particles!
- New animations!
- New sounds!
These are now available to play on PBE! We always find bug reports and feedback super helpful, so feel free to comment in the thread below! Likewise, if you've got any questions, post 'em here, and we'll do our best to answer them!"He also mentioned they would not be out in time for Snowdown:
"Unfortunately no. These will ship in the first patch of the new year."
Now for a better look:
Battlecast Poro Ward
Underworld Poro Ward
Dragonslayer Poro Ward
and here's a video showing off all three in-game!
Alistar's Nose RingAlistar's beloved nose ring has been added to his visual update that is currently testing on the PBE!
check out our earlier PBE coverage!
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- Shocking Orb (E) tooltip now lists stun scales up to 2.25 seconds instead of 2 seconds.
- [Context: May just be a tooltip fix, not seeing any Xerath files updated this patch]
- Base health regen increased to 125% from 120%
- Now has an additional unique passive that "Grants bonus attack damage and ability power equal to 25% of Armor and Magic resistance while near Void Gates. Voidspawn Created by this item also gain this bonus"
- Cost reverted back to 475 from 250.
- [Context: Was previously lowered in price (along with other tier 3 trinkets) in a previous patch. Now back to same price as on live.]
- Base HP reduced to 7000 from 8800
- [Note: There may be other changes here that I'm not able to mine. Will look into it!]