The PBE has been updated! We have terrain changes to Summoner's Rift that adds two new openings to each base, updates for Zz'Rot Portal's visual and sound effects, a new unique passive indicator for Dragonslayer Braum, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
- Summoner's Rift Terrain Updates
- Zz'Rot Portal Update
- Return of Dragonslayer Braum's Unique
- Balance Changes
Riot Reinboom commented on these new openings, saying:
"Also, we put large openings in the bases on SR that only the team aligned with the base can pass through. Also on PBE now. :D"She continued:
"You can't see through them. Only one side can pass through them (enemies can't pass through yours and you can't pass theirs)"She continued:
"Exactly. This is an exploration of a "defender's advantage" that's not just pure stats. Something more interesting."
- You can only pass through your OWN gate. - You can "exit" and "enter".
- Enemies can not pass through your gate and you can not pass through theirs
- For enemy gates, you can Jump, Flash, or interact with them like a normal wall.
- You can not see through them.
As a refresher, here's the current stats on the new Zz'Rot Portal item:
- Now Grants 15 gold on large monster kill, up from 10.
Skirmisher's Sabre, Ranger's Trailblaizer, Stalker's Blade, Poacher's Knife
- Now Grants 30 gold on large monster kill, up from 20
- [Note: Poacher's Knife's tool tip is missing the bonus but it still works.]
Miss out on previous updates from this PBE cycle? Check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the new content in this PBE cycle or catch up with the links below !