The PBE has been updated! Today's update features significant color changes for Reaper Soraka, a look at Singed's new Fling into Mega Adhesive visual effects, and several tweaks to the experimental preseason changes currently testing on the PBE, including a new model for Scuttle Crab!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Reaper Soraka Updates
Reaper Soraka, an upcoming skin that was first added to the PBE in October 8th's update, has received significant color changes in today's update. Here's a comparison:
and here's an updated set of ability screen shots!
Singed Fling into Mega AdhesiveSinged has new gooey VFX when he successfully uses Fling (E) to throw a target into his Mega Adhesive (W), a new mechanic introduced this PBE cycle.
Snow Day Singed also has his own, snowy variant of this VFX!
Check out our earlier PBE coverage for a better look at Singed's model and texture updates!
Preaseason ChangesToday's patch includes a few tweaks to the wealth of Preseason changes that are currently testing on the PBE! Here's a run down of what is new in today's update, including a new model for SCUTTLE CRAB, a buff to DESOLATING SMITE, and a change to INHIBITOR TOWERS.
The SCUTTLE CRAB, the new jungle camp that inhabits the river and grants a speed shrine when killed, has a new model and has been re-enabled for testing!
[Ally Speed Shrine (missing vfx)]
[Enemy speed shrine]
Large Monster - Area Buff
180 second respawn time
An elusive wandering pacifist. Slowing or Rooting this monster causes it to take massive damage from attacks. Killing this monster grants a Speed Shrine in this river, granting bonus Movement Speed to allies who pass through and passively providing vision.
Desolating Smite (Ranger's Trailblazer's Smite uprade) now also restores 20% of missing health and mana.
The new BEAM attack of the Inhibitor tower now slows targets by (~10%).
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- Unspeakable Horror ( E) now includes "Nocturne gains massively increased movement speed toward feared enemies."
- [Note: There is currently NO change in functionality on the PBE, seems it isn't hooked up yet. ]
- 10/8 PBE Update: Reaper Soraka, Victorious Morgana, J4 and Rengar splash art, and more!
- 10/9 PBE Update: Experimental Preseason changes, Singed model/texture updates, Singed & Udyr splash art, and more!
- 10/10 PBE Update #1: Rumble & Shaco splash arts, team reward skins, end of game gifting, and more!
- 10/10 PBE Update #2: Victorious Morgana up for testing, Surfer Singed fix, and more!
- 10/13 PBE Update: Eleven New Splash Arts, Preseason Changes reverted
- 10/23 PBE Update: Gragas and Graves splash art, new Singed ability icons, and more!
- 10/24 PBE Update: Preseason Changes return!