The PBE has been updated with splash art for Debonair Ezreal and Debonair Vi!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Debonair Ezreal and Vi Splash ArtBoth of the new Debonair skins received splash arts in today's update!
As a refresher, these two skins are 750 RP tier and are only model / texture updates without new particles. Check out < THIS POST > for more in-game previews!
Miss out on previous updates from this PBE cycle? Check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the new content in this PBE cycle or catch up with the links below !
- 7/15 PBE Update - Return of Sona update, Sona Texture / Model Update, Visual Refresh for Patcher and Landing page, and more!
- 7/16 PBE Update - Sona Yellow Hair Tips back, New Summoner Icon, Vel'Koz changes, and more!
- 7/17 PBE Update - Debonair Vi and Debonair Ezreal, Muse sona Updates, 33 Splash Art Changes, and more!
- 7/18 PBE Update - Guqin and Arcade Sona Updates, New Sona Ult VFX, Lots of tentative balance changes, and more!
- 7/21 PBE Update: In-Client Match History updated, lots of tentative Balance changes
- 7/22 PBE Update: Arcade Sona Hair and VFX update
- 7/23 PBE Update: Debonair Vi and Ezreal Updates, Sona Ability Icons
- 7/24 PBE Update: Sona / Thresh Changes, Teambuilder MMR
Reminder: The Summoner's Rift update is currently NOT on the PBE for testing! Be back soon!