The PBE has been updated! Sona has a new set of ability icons, Debonair Ezreal and Debonair Vi have been updated, there is a new summoner icon, a mini map update for the SR update, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Sona Ability IconsTo go along with her rework and updated textures / models in this cycle, Sona has new ability icons!
Debonair Skin UpdatesDebonair Ezreal has received a few updates, his glove is now shorter and his face is different!
While model viewer shots are usually not great, this one shots the different in his face well!
New Summoner IconA new summoner icon for the OGN team Bigfile Miracle has been added.
SRU Mini Map UpdateThe mini map for the Summoner's Rift Update has been updated!
[ Bug Fix ] Client Frame backAfter a bug caused it to disappear in yesterday's PBE update, the new teal frame is back!
Role Summoner Icons popping upAs you may have noticed a few people mention, the role summoner icons ( which we saw several patches ago in an earlier cycle ) seem to be popping up for summoners on the PBE! Unfortunately, we have no real details yet.
Since it's been a while, here are the 6 icons for the different roles: Mage, Fighter, Marksmen, Tank, Assassin, and Support.
[ I will reiterate: These icons were in an older patch and have now started to pop up for users on the PBE. No other details on availability or how exactly you earn them yet ]
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- Attack Range reverted to 550 from 500
- Neurotoxin ( Q ) range reverted back to 625 from 500.
- [Context: Both of these are reverts to nerfs seen in an earlier update. I'm going to assume her Q is back to center to center targeting so same as live. ]
- Base HP Regen Per Second increased to 1.65 from 1.25
- [Context: This brings his Base HP5 up to 8.25 from 6.25]
- Base HP lowered to 353 from 380
- HP Per Level increased to 77 from 70
- [Context: To save you the math, this means her HP is lower for levels 1-3 and higher for levels 4-18. You can find a full changelist for her PBE rework here.]
- Aria of Perseverance (W) shield amount reduced to 35/55/75/95/115 from 40/60/80/100/120
- Wind Wall ( W ) tool tip no longer lists that he builds a % of his maximum flow on each dash, down from 3/6/9/12/15%.
Miss out on previous updates from this PBE cycle? Check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the new content in this PBE cycle or catch up with the links below !
- 7/15 PBE Update - Return of Sona update, Sona Texture / Model Update, Visual Refresh for Patcher and Landing page, and more!
- 7/16 PBE Update - Sona Yellow Hair Tips back, New Summoner Icon, Vel'Koz changes, and more!
- 7/17 PBE Update - Debonair Vi and Debonair Ezreal, Muse sona Updates, 33 Splash Art Changes, and more!
- 7/18 PBE Update - Guqin and Arcade Sona Updates, New Sona Ult VFX, Lots of tentative balance changes, and more!
- 7/21 PBE Update: In-Client Match History updated, lots of tentative Balance changes
- 7/22 PBE Update: Arcade Sona Hair and VFX update
Reminder: The Summoner's Rift update is currently on the PBE for testing!