A small update, including a shop image for the Futbol ward skin and bug fixes, has been pushed to the PBE!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Futbol ward skin shop image.The upcoming football themed "Futbol ward" skin now has a proper shop image!
Here's another look at it in-game.
[ Continued ] Nidalee Gameplay UpdateAs it's been a long ride and today's patch is quite light, here's Riot Repertoir's up to date changelist for Nidalee's gameplay update.
[ Please be aware this is a complete list of the changes from the last several PBE updates, not changes specific to today's small PE patch. This changelist i relative to Nidalee's current numbers on live. ]
- Basic attack hit timing adjusted to better match visual
- Death Recap now properly differentiates between Javelin Toss and Takedown, and Bushwhack and Pounce
- (R) Aspect of the Cougar now has 4 ranks and is automatically trained at level 1
- UI elements added to support modified passive
- Movement Speed in brush reduced to 10% from 15%
- Movement Speed in brush is now increased to 30% while moving toward visible enemy champions within 5500 range
- Damaging champions with Javelin Toss and Bushwhack causes her to Hunt these targets for 4 seconds, granting Prowl’s increased Movement Speed toward them and enhancing her next Takedown, Pounce, and Swipe against them
- Nidalee ignores unit collision while Prowl and Hunt are active
- Nidalee gains vision of Hunted targets for the duration
(Q) Javelin Toss
- Minimum base damage reduced to 50/75/100/125/150 from 55/95/140/185/230
- Maximum base damage reduced to 150/225/300/375/450 from 137/237/350/462/575
- Minimum Ability Power ratio reduced to 40% from 65%
- Maximum Ability Power ratio reduced to 120% from 162.5%
- Now deals maximum damage at 1300 range rather than 1500
- Missile height adjusted at (slightly closer to ground as missile travels)
- Missile particle adjusted slightly
- Missile width reduced to 30 from 60
- Applies the Hunt debuff to enemy champions hit
- Deals 33% increased damage to Hunted targets
- Minimum base damage reduced to 4/20/50/90 from x/40/70/100
- Maximum non Hunt base damage reduced to 10/50/125/225 from x/120/210/300
- Maximum Hunt base damage introduced at 13/67/167/300
- Maximum non Hunt Total Attack Damage ratio reduced to 250% from 300%
- Maximum Hunt Total Attack Damage ratio introduced at 333%
- Minimum non Hunt Ability Power ratio introduced at 24%
- Maximum non Hunt Ability Power ratio introduced at 60%
- Maximum Hunt Ability Power ratio introduced at 80%
- Now deals entirely magic damage instead of entirely physical damage
- Nidalee gains 75 Attack Range while Takedown is active
- Ground duration reduced to 2 minutes from 4
- Debuff duration reduced to 4 seconds from 8
- Now only affects 1 enemy per trap
- Flat base damage reduced to 20/40/60/80/100 from 80/125/170/215/260
- Flat damage Ability Power ratio removed (was 40%)
- No longer shreds enemy Armor and Magic Resist
- Now additionally deals 12/14/16/18/20% (capped against neutrals) of the target’s current Health over its duration
- Now additionally deals 1% of the target’s current Health per 50 Ability power over its duration
- Cooldown reduced to 17/15/13/11/9 from 18 at all ranks
- Mana cost reduced to 40/45/50/55/60 from 60/75/90/105/120
- Team color indicators added to better indicate trigger radius
- Persistent pulsing particle adjusted for better visibility
- Applies the Hunt debuff to enemy champions hit
- Now moves toward the player’s cursor rather than Nidalee’s current facing
- Base damage reduced to 50/100/150/200 from x/125/175/225
- Ability Power ratio reduced to 30% from 40%
- Cooldown increased to 5 seconds from 3.5
- Can now be used to jump to Hunted targets at up to 700 range by hovering the cursor over the Hunted target
- Killing a unit while in Cougar form reduces Pounce’s current cooldown to 1 second if it is currently higher
(E) Primal Surge
- Base healing adjusted to 45/85/125/165/205 from 50/85/120/155/190
- Ability Power ratio reduced to 50% from 70%
- Cooldown increased to 12 seconds from 10
- Now targets toward the player’s cursor rather than Nidalee’s current facing
- Base damage reduced to 70/130/190/250 from x/150/225/300
- Ability Power ratio reduced to 45% from 60%
- Swiping a Hunted target reduces Pounce’s current cooldown to 1 second if it is currently higher
- Cooldown reduced to 5 seconds from 6
(R) Aspect of the Cougar
- No longer grants 20 Movement Speed while in Cougar form
- Cooldown adjusted to 3 seconds from 4 "
None in today's patch.
- 6/4 PBE Update: Primetime Draven, Goalkeeper Maokai, Superfan Gragas, Striker Lucian, Red Card Twisted Fate and Sweeper Alistar, new ward skin, new summoner icons, Skarner TU, Nidalee Gameplay update, Nidalee and Tryndamere ability icons, and more!
- 6/5 PBE Update: Primetime Draven VO, GK Maokai updates, and more!
- 6/6 PBE Update: AD/AS/Support Itemization changes, two new items, new summoner icons updated, and more!
- 6/9 PBE Update: New Summoner Icons, Updates to Sweeper Alistar, New Skarner Icons, and more!
- 6/10 PBE Update: Goalkeeper Maokai and Football Splash update, Tentative changes for Lucian, Twitch, Teleport, and more.