The PBE has been updated! New stuff includes minor updates to Sweeper Alistar, a new summoner icon featuring Goalkeeper Maokai's sapling, two new NA LCS summoner icons, new ability icons for Skarner, new item icons for Ardent Censer and Essence Reaver, tentative balance changes, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Sweeper Alistar Updates
Sweeper Alistar has received a few updates to his textures, most noticeable in the colors of his jersey.
New Skarner Ability IconsIn addition to Nidalee & Tryndamere, Skarner has also received a new set of ability icons in this PBE cycle!
( Passive, Q , W , E , R )
New Item Icons
The two items added in the last PBE patch, Ardent Censer and Essence Reaver, have had their placeholder icons replaced with new art!
New Summoner IconA new summoner icon featuring Goalkeeper Maokai's sapling has been added. It rules.
New LCS Summoner Icons
[ Continued ] Nidalee Gameplay Update
As usual, here's Riot Repertoir with today's changeslist for the Nidalee gameplay update.
"Changes following 6/6 for next PBE build:
- Fixed a bug where Cougar form had very high Mana Regen per Level (sorry about that)
- Javelin Toss width increased to 25 from 20 (is 60 on Live)
- Aspect of the Cougar cooldown set to a flat 3 at all ranks from 3/2.5/2/1.5
Today was a good day for continuing to get a grasp on her power level, and though I don't think we're done just yet, the increased confidence in her state is why you see so few changes to her today. I goofed and introduced that bug where she had to much mana regen in Cougar, so I'll want to watch some more and see how the testing goes on that, but largely things are headed in the right direction for release. I increased Javelin Toss width to 25 because it felt slightly too small at times. Fortunately, it seems that this change is testing well and is pretty well received. Since they are easier to dodge, it actually feels quite a bit better to hit them as Nidalee, and situationally not so unfair to get hit by them as opponents. It also opens up some cool plays for firing between minions and other champions. As for the R cooldown changes, a conversation I had with Ezreal (the designer, not champion :p ) got me thinking that the scaling down R cooldown wasn't all that important at this point anymore. Feedback showed that Nidalee wanted an R cooldown that didn't screw her out of being able to use Hunt procs when they occurred right after she left Cougar form, so with that taken care of, it made sense that her R cooldown simply scale with her CDR at its low value, rather than both CDR and a scaling cooldown per rank.
The feedback I've received from the PBE so far has been great. Thanks so much! -Repertoir"
- Sigil of Silence ( Q ) renamed to Sigil of Malice
- Sigil of Malice ( Q ) no longer silences.
- [ See this thread for context on this change from Meddler. ]
- Nidalee has received a significant gameplay update in this PBE cycle. For a complete run down of the changes, please see Riot Repertoir's dedicated forum post. Today's changes are listed above, straight from the source.
- Base mana lowered to 200 from 203
- Base mana per level increased to 50 from 43
- Base mana regeneration per level increased to 0.18 from .1
- Rocket Jump ( W ) mana cost reduced to 60 at all ranks from 80
- Buster Shot ( R ) range reduced to 550 from 700
- Movement speed is now unique.
- Total cost increased to 2200 from 1900.
- Combine Cost increased to to 550 from 250
- Tooltip now lists "direct
- Movement speed duration lowered to 1 second from 2 seconds
- 6/4 PBE Update: Primetime Draven, Goalkeeper Maokai, Superfan Gragas, Striker Lucian, Red Card Twisted Fate and Sweeper Alistar, new ward skin, new summoner icons, Skarner TU, Nidalee Gameplay update, Nidalee and Tryndamere ability icons, and more!
- 6/5 PBE Update: Primetime Draven VO, GK Maokai updates, and more!
- 6/6 PBE Update: AD/AS/Support Itemization changes, two new items, new summoner icons updated, and more!