The PBE has been updated! Today's PBE patch includes changes for Goalkeeper Maokai and the shared football splash, as well as tentative balance changes for Lucian, Twitch, Teleport, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Football Shared Splash Updates
The shared splash for Sweeper Alistar, Striker Lucian, Goalkeeper Maokai, Red Card Twisted Fate, and Superfan Gragas has been updated. The most noticeable changes are to Maokai's clothing and Twisted Fate's shirt.
Goalkeeper Maokai updatesTo go along with the splash change above, Goalkeeper Maokai has received a few changes to his uniform.
[ Continued ] Nidalee Gameplay Update[ Note, a few of the changes originally mentioned in the 6/9 edit of the post were actually included in today's update ]
As usual, here's Riot Repertoir with today's changeslist for the Nidalee gameplay update.
"Changes following 6/9 for 6/10 PBE build:
- Armor / Magic Resist no longer granted when using Hunted Pounce
- Reducing Pounce's cooldown via minion kill or Swipe on a Hunted target reduces Pounce's cooldown to 1 second, down from 1.5
- Minor visual adjustments to Javelin Toss particle so that it no longer visually extends so far beyond its actual hit range
- Javelin Toss Mana cost reduced to Live values (50/60/70/80/90)
- Base Armor reverted to Live values (15)
- Javelin Toss cooldown increased to 6 seconds from 5
- Added better visual/audio feedback for when Hunted Pounce is available on a target
Hey all, Though I'm sure it will make some people sad, today we decided to move away from Armor and MR in any form while in Cougar and just reduced the Pounce reset timer from 1.5 to 1.0. We decided to go this route because we think that with a low enough value, the in-out provided by this mechanic can serve as a better form of agile mitigation by means of repositioning away from danger. I understand that this will give more mileage some times than others, but it should ultimately fit the feel of the character better, and if worse comes to worse, we can still consider base defenses adjustments. There's been a lot of discussion about Javelin Toss width, namely how hard it is to hit the skill now. Overall, I'm pretty happy with the gameplay I'm seeing around the Javelin Width, and I think we're going to stick with this width/speed combination for release, but the missile speed is something we're going to be using as a major tuning point following her release if it just honestly feels like they're too hard to hit late game. Lastly, it's not exactly a numbers buff, but I did some work on improving the audio and visual cues for when Hunted Pounce is available on a target, so there should be fewer instances of thinking you can make the jump when you actually can't.
I apologize for not being able to respond to individual posts the last few days. It's been a bit hectic monitoring all these PBE games while getting her ready for release in various ways. That said, I've still been reading everyone's posts every few hours just to keep in touch with what's being talked about here. Please continue to let me know what you think. -Repertoir
A full changelist for the update can be found here.
- Magic Resist per level increased to 1.25 from 0
- Ardent Blaze ( W ) bonus AD ratio lowered to .3 bonus AD from .6 bonus AD
- Nidalee has received a significant gameplay update in this PBE cycle. For a complete run down of the changes, please see Riot Repertoir's dedicated forum post. Today's changes are listed above, straight from the source.
- Base damage lowered to 46 from 49
- Ambush ( Q ) stealth delay while not taking damage increased to 1.5 from 1.25 sec
- Ambush ( Q ) alternate stealth delay increased to 6 seconds from 3 sec
- Unique Passive now reads "Your heals and shields on another unit grant them 25% attack speed for 6 seconds. This does not include regeneration effects or effects on yourself " from "Your direct heals and shields on another champion grant them 25% Attack Speed for 6 seconds"
- Unique Passive shield reduced to 50-440 from 50-450
- Attack Speed increased to 25% from 20
- Context: This was an intended change in the earlier update but was bugged. It and all the boot enchantment versions have been corrected.
- Total cost increased to 2650 from 2625
- Combine cost increased to 975 from 950
- Magic resist lowered to 45 from 50
- Total priced remains at 2400g
- Recipe price lowered to 600 from 700 ( due to 50g from each dagger in recipe )
- Total cost increased to 2500 from 2400
- Recipe cost increased to 750 from 700 ( other 50g to total price from dagger increase )
- Attack Speed increased to 50% from 42 %
- The reduced cooldown time when teleporting to an allied turret has been increased to 240 seconds from 200.
- 6/4 PBE Update: Primetime Draven, Goalkeeper Maokai, Superfan Gragas, Striker Lucian, Red Card Twisted Fate and Sweeper Alistar, new ward skin, new summoner icons, Skarner TU, Nidalee Gameplay update, Nidalee and Tryndamere ability icons, and more!
- 6/5 PBE Update: Primetime Draven VO, GK Maokai updates, and more!
- 6/6 PBE Update: AD/AS/Support Itemization changes, two new items, new summoner icons updated, and more!
- 6/9 PBE Update: New Summoner Icons, Updates to Sweeper Alistar, New Skarner Icons, and more!