The PBE has been updated! In addition to a note about Atlantean Syndra being pulled from the PBE, you'll find a preview of the Void Fizz's load screen, new VFX for Gragas and Lion Dance Kog'Maw's Q, and a handful of tentative balance changes!
Continue reading to check out the latest PBE content!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Atlantean Syndra being pulled from PBEWilwarinel announcing Atlantean Syndra will be temporarily pulled from the PBE - don't worry though, she will eventually return for more testing.
I know this will make a few waves, but we have hit some choppy waters along the way with the Atlantean Syndra skin, and have decided to err on the side of caution and pull her from the PBE until we’re 100% sure she’s ready.
We’re very sorry about this. To avoid people accidentally crashing, for anybody that has already purchased Atlantean Syndra, we will remove her from your accounts and give you a refund.
Once she’s ready to ship, and coming along swimmingly, we’ll make her available on the PBE to test again!
Thanks for the understanding, folks. Please accept this bad haiku:
Water orbs unleash
A deluge upon her foes
So much untapped power"
No full splashes yet but we have have the clipped load screen arts for Void Fizz and Super Galaxy Rumble
New Load Screens
New Gragas VFXTo accompany his rework, Gragas has new VFX ! His brew is now very purple and very bubbly!
While his other skins share these purple particles, both Vandal and Oktoberfest Gragas have brown vfx.
Lion Dance Kog'Maw Q VFXWhile he never had a unique particle before Kog'Maw's Q was changed to be a skill shot, Lion Dance Kog'Maw now has new Q vfx!
New Store ImagesThe Fist Bump Ward skin from the 3/25 Update now has a proper store image.
- Base armor increased to 20 from 16
- [Context: Part of the rune changes compensation ]
- Collateral Damage ( R ) explosion damage lowered to 200/280/360 from 250/350/450
- [ Context: Changes to a previous buff. The live values are 140/250/360 ]
- UPGRADE!!! (R ) :
- H-28Q Apex Turret ( R+Q )cannon AP ratio reduced to .3 from .33.
- H-28Q Apex Turret ( R+Q ) beam reduced to 200/270/340 ( .7 ) from 225/300/375 (.8 )
- Iron Will ( W ) no longer lists "no reduction if cast on self"
- [Context: This was a tooltip error and, w/ the removal, is now true to the functionality ]
- Grand Skyfall ( R ) range reverted back to 5500 from 2500/4000/5500
- Grand Skyfall ( R ) cooldown reverted to 150/135/120 from 150/125/100
- [ Context: Reverted back to live ]
Bonetooth Necklace [ Blue Variant ]
- Ranges updated to match Scrying Orb's recent buffs.
Miss out on previous updates from this PBE cycle? Catch up with the links below or check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the balance changes currently in this PBE cycle!
- 3/18 PBE Update: Void Fizz, Atlantean Syndra, Rengar Rework, SG Rumble VO, and more!
- 3/19 PBE Update: Super Galaxy Rumble, Nighthunter Rengar, Atlantean Syndra Update, and more
- 3/20 PBE Update: Miss Fortune Changes are back
- 3/21 PBE Update: Gragas Rework
- 3/24 PBE Update: More Pantheon Changes
- 3/25 PBE Update: SG Rumble Login, Fist Bump Ward Skin, and more!