The PBE has been updated! New stuff includes the Gragas kit rework, a new icon for Forbidden Idol, and oodles of tentative balance changes for Graves, Lulu, runes, boot enchantments, and more!
Continue reading to check out the latest PBE content!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
New IconsForbidden Idol , one of the new items introduced in this cycle, has a new icon. Instead of a lolipop placeholder image, it is now:
[Every Champion except Ziggs and Gragas]
- Base Armor increased by 4.
- [Context: All champions except Ziggs and Gragas have had their armor increased as a part of these changes to runes. Unsure if these inclusions are intentional or tied to other balance ideas. ]
[ Solcrushed's Gragas Rework is here. Be sure to read THIS THREAD for context and additional discussion ]
- Base movement speed decreased to 330 from 340
- Damage per level increased to 3.5 from 3.375
- Base damage decreased to 55.5 from 55.78
- Magic Resist Per Level increased to 1.25 from 0
Happy Hour [ Passive ]
- Now instantly restore 4% of his max health on ability use instead of 2% of his maximum health over 4 seconds.
- Can now only trigger every 8 seconds.
- [ Tool tip ]On ability use, Gragas takes a drink restoring 4% of his max health. This effect can only happen every 8 seconds.
Barrel Roll [ Q ]
- Mana cost reduced to 60/65/70/75/80 from 80/90/100/110/120
- 11/10/9/8 /7 sec Cooldown ( same as live )
- Damage lowered to 80/120/160/200/240 ( +.6 AP ) from 85/135/185/225/285 (+.9 AP )
- No longer slows attack speed by 20/25/30/35/40%, for 3 seconds, instead now slows movemovent speed by 30/35/40/45/50% for 2 seconds.
- The barrel's damage and slow now increase the longer the barrel waits before detonation, up to 150%
- Explode time reduced to 4 seconds from 5 seconds.
- [ Range is reduced. ]
|PBE vs Live|
- [ Tool tip ]Gragas rolls his cask to a location, which can be activated again to explode or will explode on its own after 4 seconds, dealing 80/120/160/200/240 (+0.6) magic damage to enemies in the area and slowing their movement speed by 30/35/40/45/50% for 2 seconds. The damage and slow increases as the cask ferments, up to 150% after 2 seconds.
Drunken Rage [ W ]
- Cooldown lowered to 8/7.5/7/6.5/6 sec from 25 seconds.
- You can now move drinking
- No longer restores mana
- No longer grants 30/40/50/60/70 bonus AD for 20 seconds on use, instead after finishing his channel Gragas's next basic attack deals 20/50/80/110/140 (+.3 AP ) plus 8/9/10/11/12% of the targets max health as bonus magic damage.
- Damage reduction now lasts for 3 seconds instead of 20 seconds
- [ Tool tip ]Gragas guzzles down his brew and takes 10/12/14/16/18% reduced damage for 3 seconds. After finishing his drink, his next basic attack deals 20/50/80/110/140 ( +.3 AP ) plus 8/9/10/11/12% of the target's maximum health as bonus magic damage.
Body Slam [ E ]
- Mana cost reduced to 50 at all ranks from 75 at all ranks
- Cooldown changed to 16/15/14/13/12 sec from 12 at all ranks )
- Damage changed to 80/130/180/230/280 ( +.6 AP ) from 80/120/160/200/240 ( +.6 AP ) ( + 30/40/50/60/70% AD )
- No longer slows for 35% for 2 seconds when hit, instead now knocks back and stuns for 1 second on collision.
- If Body Slam hits an enemy, cooldown is now lowered by 3 seconds instead of half
- [ Tool tip ] Gragas charges forward, colliding with the first enemy unit. He deals 80/130/180/230/280 (+0.6 AP) magic damage to enemies in the area and bumps them back, stunning them for 1 second. Body Slam'sCooldown is reduced by 3 seconds if Gragas collides with a unit.
Explosive Cask [ R ]
- 100 Mana at all ranks ( same as live )
- 100/90/80 sec Cooldown ( same as live )
- Damage lowered to 200/300/400 ( +.7 AP ) from 200/325/450 ( + .9 AP )
- [ Tool tip ] Gragas throws his cask, dealing 200/300/400 (+.7) magic damage to all enemies in the area and knocking them back from the center
- Quickdraw ( E ) mana cost reduced to 40 at all ranks from 50
- Collateral Damage ( R ) explosion damage increased to 250/350/450 from 140/250/360
- Help Pix! ( E ) ally cast shield duration reduced to 5 second from 6 seconds.
- Help Pix! ( E ) ally cast Pix follow reduced to 5 seconds from 6 seconds
- Help Pix ! ( E ) enemy cast vision duration reduced to 5 seconds from 6 seconds
- Whimsy ( W ) movement speed AP ratio reduced to .07 ( 100 AP = 7% move speed ) from .1
- Ferocity Bola Strike ( E ) no longer lists "If the bola misses, Rengar is refunded 2 ferocity"
- Ferocity Savagery ( Q ) now lists "damage and attack speed scale with Rengar's level" instead of just damage.
- Base health reduced to 350 from 390
- Total cost increased to 950 from 800
- ( Lich Bane and Twin Shadows total prices remain the same but recipe cost adjusted )
[ More info on these changes can be found in Xypherous's Summoner Spell and Enchantment Changes thread . Be aware that some of them are slightly different from the posted iterations. ]Enchantment: Alacrity
- Movement speed increased to +20 from +15
- Movement speed bonus to nearby approaching allied champions increased to 10% from 8%
- Price decreased to 600 from 750
- Teleport, Flash, Ghost cooldown reduction lowered to 20% from 25%
- Now adds extra effects to summoner spells:
- Ghost - grants 40% movement speed from 27%
- Flash - 20% movement speed bonus for 1 second
- Teleport: 30% movement speed bonus for 3 seconds after use.
- Price reduced to 475g from 650g
- No longer fully renegerates you upon activation and instead now restores 35% of missing health and mana per second while at fountain
Feast ( Offensive, Tier 1)
- Health restore from killing a unit increased to 3 from 2
- [Context: This is a supplmentary change that's part of the rune balance changes. More info here. ]
[ See this post for more info on the numerous Rune Balance Changes coming in 4.5. Please note that the shop values for these have not been updated but they are correct on the rune page window. ]
Greater Seal of Armor
- Armor Reduced to 1 armor from 1.41 armor
- Armor at level 18 increased to 3 from 2.7
- Health increased to 8 from 5.35
- Health increased to 24 at 18 from 19.44
- HP5 increased to .56 f rom .43
Greater Glyph of Scaling Cooldown Reduction
- CDR increased to 1.67 at 18 from 1.11
- MR increased to 3.0 at 18 from 2.7
- Mp5 increased to .33 from .31
- Mp5 increased to 1.20 at level 18 from .99
Greater Quintessence of Cooldown Reduction
- CDR increased to 2.5% from 1.67%
- CDR increased to 5% at 18 from 2.5%
- Attack Speed increased to 4.5% from 3.4%
- Life steal reduced to 1.5 from 2%
Miss out on previous updates from this PBE cycle? Catch up with the links below or check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the balance changes currently in this PBE cycle!