A small update, containing mostly Pantheon balance changes, has been pushed to the PBE! Also worth noting is that Night Hunter Rengar is being pulled from the PBE for some additional improvements!
Continue reading to check out the latest PBE content!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Night Hunter Rengar Pulled for Additional Changes
Night Hunter Rengar is being pulled off the PBE so the team can look into adding more features.
Here's Wilwariniel with more info:
We’ve gotten some really great feedback about the Night Hunter Rengar skin! One of the things that seems to keep coming up is the suggestion that either his hood comes down during his ultimate, or else maybe a toggle ala Neon Strike Vi’s sunglasses to control the hood being up or down.
We hear you guys, and we think doing something with his hood is a really cool idea, too! So we are going to explore what we can do with it and what works best for the skin.
Since we have a new (technically complex) idea to explore and work on, we are unfortunately going to pull Night Hunter Rengar from the PBE until we have another version suitable for testing. We’re sorry about that, but we want to make sure he’s as awesome as possible!
What does that mean for you guys? For those of you who purchased the skin on the PBE, we will remove him from your accounts and give you a refund soon. Otherwise, if somebody tries to load into a game with him, it can crash, and that’s no bueno.
As soon as he’s ready for a new round of testing, Night Hunter Rengar will definitely reappear on the PBE! You’ll be able to repurchase him then and check out his new and improved state. Thanks for being understanding about this, and we hope you will like what we wind up doing with him!
Since you guys will have to wait a little longer for this bad boy, here’s a poem:
put you on a slab.
stab stab stab."
- Aegis of Zeonia ( W ) stun time returned to 1 sec at all ranks from .5/.75/1/1.25/1.50
- [Context: Pantheon's live value jump is 5500 From the context thread: "Ultimately, the W changes weren't accomplishing much for the opponent and felt terrible for the Pantheon player, so I've pulled them from the change list"]
- Grand Skyfall ( R ) landing time reverted back to 1.5 from 2.0
- Grand Skyfall ( R ) distance increased to 2500/4000/5500 from 2000/2500/3000
- [Context: Still a reduction from Pantheon's live value range of 5500 at all ranks. From the context thread: " The landing time stuff didn't really seem meaningful, so I've pulled that, and tuned Grand Skyfall's range to get back to the old range by endgame while still keeping it considerably lower at rank 1"]
|For an easy reference, at 2500 range on rank 1 Pantheon can now jump into ~mid bot lane from tri bush.|
|Here's the rank 1 ult from the cubby by the purple side Tribush.|
Miss out on previous updates from this PBE cycle? Catch up with the links below or check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the balance changes currently in this PBE cycle!