Small update pushed to the PBE. As we continue the 7.1 PBE cycle, tonight's update includes small tweaks for Warring Kingdoms Vi's R dragon.
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
Table of Contents
Skin TweaksWarring Kingdoms Vi R dragon was changed in today's update - it is now more opaque.
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn't make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
- ICYMI - A mid-patch update for 6.24 was pushed to live and included many balance changes seen during the current [7.1] PBE cycle.
- KateyKhaos tweeted earlier this week there would be additional HS Quinn changes in a future update this cycle.
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- 12/6 PBE Update: Dreadnova Gangplank, Warring Kingdoms Azir, Garen, & Vi skins, Heartseeker Lucian & Quinn, and more!
- 12/7 PBE Update: Skin tweaks & tentative balance changes.
- 12/8 PBE Update: WK Azir and Heartseeker Quinn Skin Tweaks
- 12/9 PBE Update: Lunar Revel Hextech Assets, WK Vi tweaks, tentative balance changes, and more!
- 12/12 PBE Update: 2017 Esports team icons, Ascension back on PBE for RGMQ testing, WK Vi tweaks, and more!
- 12/13 PBE Update: Valentine's Day icons, Kalista changes, & more!