The PBE has been updated! Today's update includes a large set of balance changes, some color tweaks for Warring Kingdoms Vi's W & R, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
Table of Content
Warring Kingdoms Vi TweaksTwo changes to Warring Kingdoms Vi in today's update. Her W passive and R's tacking vfx now are now green/yellow to match the skin colors - context.
Lunar Revel Hextech Crafting AssetsSeveral new Lunar Revel inspired Hextech crafting assets added today - 4 materials or components (left) and 1 chest (right most). .These share aesthetics with the new Warrking Kingdoms skins!
Assets for another new chest was included but do not have unique visuals (yet?).
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn't make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
- Spinning Axe (Q) bonus damage changed to [flat 30/35/40/45/50 damage + 65/75/85/95/105% of bonus AD] from [45/55/65/75/85% of total AD]
- Blood Rush (W) mana cost lowered to 40/35/30/25/20 from 40 at all ranks.
- Triggerseed (E):
- Shield value lowered to 70/110/130/160/190 from 80/120/160/200/240
- Slow duration lowered to 2 seconds from 3 seconds.
[Context Tweets: 1/2]
- Slicing Malestrom (R) few changes - damage is similar for a full duration R but upfront damage nerfed significantly.
- Damage lowered to 40/75/110 from 80/145/210
- AP Ratio lowered to 20% from 40%
- [new effect] "Successive maelstrom hits against the same enemy deal an additional 10% damage for each hit they've already suffered from this storm."
- [removed] "Each time an enemy is struck, further hits deal 25% less damage (minimum of 50% damage)."
- Shatter Orb (Q) SoM empowered Q bounce damage to minions lowered to 50% from 80%
- Distortion (W) damage lowered to 85/120/155/190/225 from 85/125/165/205/245
- Deceive (Q) AP ratio lowered to 40% from 50%
- Two-Shiv Poison (E) AP ratio lowered to 75% fro 90%
- Hallucinate (R) explosion damage lowered to 200/300/400 from 300/450/600
- Overload (Q)
- Previous damage nerf reverted - back to 60-185 from 60-160.
- 2 Rune Discharge Shield lowered to 65-150 from 60-200 - values.
- Threaded Volley (Q)
- Damage increased to 70/95/120/145/170 from 60/80/100/120/140
- AP ratio increased to 45% from 40%
- Base worked ground duration lowered to 100 from 120.
- Subsequent hits on same unit now deal 60% reduced damage from 50%
- ricklessabandon on the Kennen R Changes in today's update:
- Meddler noted on the boards that Lucian buffs will likely hit the PBE soon - passive damage scaling tweaks + Q damage buff at later ranks.
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !