The PBE has been updated! As we continue the 7.1 PBE cycle, tonight's update includes a set of four new Valentine's Day summoner icons, minor skin tweaks, and balance changes for Kalista!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
Table of Contents
New Summoner IconsToday's update includes four new Valentine's Day themed summoner icons themed around the champion skins and ward skin that debuted in an earlier patch t his cycle. No details on availability yet.
Skin TweaksWarring Kingdoms Vi now has her tea cup when taunting Caitlyn.
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn't make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
- Rend (E) :
- Passive no longer deactivates when E is on CD,
- Minimum units killed for for mana cost refund lowered to 1 from 2.
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- 12/6 PBE Update: Dreadnova Gangplank, Warring Kingdoms Azir, Garen, & Vi skins, Heartseeker Lucian & Quinn, and more!
- 12/7 PBE Update: Skin tweaks & tentative balance changes.
- 12/8 PBE Update: WK Azir and Heartseeker Quinn Skin Tweaks
- 12/9 PBE Update: Lunar Revel Hextech Assets, WK Vi tweaks, tentative balance changes, and more!
- 12/12 PBE Update: 2017 Esports team icons, Ascension back on PBE for RGMQ testing, WK Vi tweaks, and more!