The PBE has been updated! Today's update includes the splash art for Elementalist Lux, a few tentative balance changes, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
Table of Contents
Elementalist Lux Splash Art
Elementalist Lux's splash art is now on the PBE, including an animated version the displays in client:
A special loading screen with a unique decoration has also been added, no details on availability yet.
- Using the new 2016 All-Star Team FIRE and Team ICE summoner icons will also change your profile page background on the LCU.
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn't make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
[REMINDER: Shyvana has several other kit changes currently testing on the PBE this cycle.]
- Fury of the Dragonborn (Passive) -
- Renamed "Fury of the Dragonborn" from (PBE) "Furious Reckoning" / (live) "Dragonborn".
- [BUG FIX - no longer increases Smite damage vs dragons.]
- Base mana regen lowered to 100% from 150%
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- [6.23 PBE Cycle]
- 11/8 PBE Update: Elementalist Lux
- 11/9 PBE Update: All-Star 2016 Summoner Icons & More!
- 11/10 PBE Update: Shyvana Changes, LotPK loading screen art, WK Katarina VFX tweaks, and more!
- 11/11 PBE Update: Elementalist Lux Login theme, All-Star Icon In-game Effects, and more tentative balance changes!
- 11/14 PBE Update: Tentative balance changes & Poro King Assets