The PBE has been updated! As we continue the 6.23 PBE cycle, this afternoon's update includes the login screen for Elementalist Lux and, in-game effects for the 2016 All-Star summoner icons, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
Table of Contents
Elementalist Lux Login ThemeAs the skin continues testing this cycle, a login theme for Elementlist Lux is now on the PBE - the theme starts in the light form art and cycles through fire and water before looping back to light!
All-Star 2016 Team Icon In-Game Effects
As you may recall, new 2016 All-Star summoner icons were added for TEAM FIRE and TEAM ICE in a patch earlier this cycle! These icons are now up for testing and equipping them enables temporary in-game emotes as well as unique recall stamp similar to the Worlds 2016 icons!
Here's a brief preview video -
Look for more information on availability as the 2016 All-Star kicks off in early December!
- The new Elementalist Ward is now available for testing in the PBE shop! Remember that this ward skin changes vfx based on which form Elementalist Lux is currently using.
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn't make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
- Twin Disciplines (passive) - First strike's healing AP ratio increased to 60% from 30%
- Twilight Shroud (W) energy cost lowered to 60/55/50/45/40 from 80/75/70/65/60
- Crescent Slash (E) AP ratio increased to 70% from 50%
[REMINDER: Anivia has several other kit changes currently testing on the PBE this cycle.]
- Flash Frost (Q) - reverted to slow enemies damaged by Q instead of stunned by Q.
- Judgement (E) recent PBE changes reverted - no longer shreds 3-7% armor stacking for 4 sec, stacking 5 times.
- [NOTE: Expect these changes to return in some form in 6.24 PBE cycle. - src]
[REMINDER: Malzahar has several other kit changes currently testing on the PBE this cycle.]
- Void Swarm (W) [removed from tooltip- "Voidlings will despawn faster when far away from Malzahar"]
- HP growth increased to 85 from 73
- Armor growth increased to 3 from 2.6
[REMINDER: Shyvana has several other kit changes currently testing on the PBE this cycle.]
- Dragonborn (Passive) has been redesigned to now give bonuses based on Dragons killed.
"Dragons defeated by Shyvana or her team grant her extra boons:
- Infernal Drake: Converts (5/7.5/10)% of damage dealt into true damage
- Mountain Drake: Takes (10/15/20)% less damage from Monsters and Towers
- Cloud Drake: Grants (5/10/15)% slow resistance
- Ocean Drake: Grants (5/10/15)% Cooldown Reduction"
[NOTE: wav3break noted " If we go forward with this, we will be looking to find special casing for other maps."]
- Upcoming changes for Legend of the Poro King have been announced on the PBE boards, including replacing the trinket slot with different "flavors" of Poro Snax that can be fed to the poro king for various types of bonuses and effects. These are not on the PBE yet, only announced. Check out Rabid Llama's PBE thread for more information.
- As for Elementalist Lux's splash art, KateyKhaos noted that we should see it next week -
" There will not be 10 Elementalist Lux splashes. You should see what we have planned for her splash next week! :)" Keep an eye out for more!
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !