The PBE has been updated! As we continue the 6.23 PBE cycle, today's update includes a set of tentative Shyvana changes, updated LotPK loading screen art, tweaks for WK Katarina's VFX, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
Table of Contents
Updated Poro King Loading ScreenA new loading screen background art for Legend of the Poro King was added in today's update!
- Warring Kingdoms Katarina's visual effects has been tweaked in today's update! Compared to the 6.22 versions, the 6.23 version of her VFX has more pink and more flowers worked in.
- Several Non-English Elementalist Lux voiceovers added:
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn't make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
[REMINDER: Anivia has several changes currently testing on the PBE this cycle.]
- Frostbite (E) cooldown lowered to 4 seconds from 5 seconds.
- Void Spike (W) - Evolved Spike Rack tooltip once again includes "Reveals Enemy champions hit for 2 seconds.
- [NOTE: Riot Whale noted Evolved W not revealing enemies was a bug in 6.22]
[REMINDER: Malzahar has several W changes currently testing on the PBE this cycle.]
- Void Swarm (W) damage to lane minions affected by Malefic Visions increased to 300% from 200%
[NOTE: wav3break shared that a different Shyvana passive should be up for testing in the next update.]
- Base health "increased" to 595 from 594.6
- Base health regen "increased" to 1.72 from 1.7188
- Dragonborn (Passive) - Bonus Armor and MR no longer doubled while in dragon form.
- Burnout (W)
- Dragon Form Effect changed:
- [NEW]: "Burnout grows in size"
- [OLD]: "Burnout scorches the earth, continuing to damage enemies that stand on it",
- Flame Breath (E)
- AP ratio lowered to 30% from 60%
- Projectile now stops after hitting a champion.
- Dragon Form Effect changed:
- [NEW]: "Flame Breath explodes on impact or at target location, dealing 100 - 200 (+30% AP) bonus magic damage and scorching the earth for 4 second. Enemies on scorched earth take 60-120 (+20% AP) magic damage per second.
- 1st dmg - lvl 6-18: 100/105/110/115/120/130/140/150/160/170/180/190/200
- 2nd dmg - lvl 6-18: 60/65/70/75/80/85/90/95/100/105/110/115/120
- [OLD]: "Flame Breath engulfs all units in a cone in front of her"
- Dragon's Descent (R) -
- Now grants 150/250/350 Health
- Damage lowered to to 150/250/350 from 175/300/425
- Shyvana now grows in size with R rank.
- R can no longer interrupted mid flight!- screen will say "can't be disabled"
- To go with today's changes, wav3break shared a new Shyvana passive on Twitter. He noted did not make it into today's build but will be on the next PBE build. He also noted that they would be looking at a special casing for other maps if this is something they go forward with.
- ricklessabandon noted he has a set of follow up Akali buffs that he is working on and we should see them in an upcoming PBE update - he later added buffing AP rations on passive heal + crescent strike and lowing cost of twilight shroud.
"i'm working on some akali buffs for the 6.23 patch—we'll be testing a few things tomorrow (should show on the pbe)"
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !