The PBE has been updated! Today's small patch includes additional tentative balance changes & more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
- New string for Little Devil Teemo in chat when you select 100 difficulty on the Doom Bots The Gauntlet - Little Devil (Teemo): "Let's just skip straight to 100, we can totally beat it! Heh. Good luck."
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn't make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
Please note that today's Kog'Maw and Nidalee changes are pulled from the AIR client and will not be observable in-game.
[NOTE: This is the same changelist phroxz0n shared on 10/6]
- Quickdraw (E):
- Dashing towards an enemy now gives two stacks of True Grit
- True Grit armor/magic resist down to 5/7.5/10/12.5/15 from 10/15/20/25/30
- Max True Grit stacks increased to 8 from 4.
- [NOTE: Tooltip still says four atm but you can get 8 in game.]
[NOTE: Remember Kog'maw has several of R changes currently testing on the PBE. Below is relative to the last PBE version and not directly to live.]
- [Air Client Only] Living Artillery (R)
- Subsequent shot duration increased to 8 from 6
- [Damage changed - can't pull full values due to air only. Presumably still x1.5 and x2.]
- Base damage to 100/140/180 from 90/130/170
- Health threshold for damage change increased to 40% health from 35%
"Fires an artillery shot, damaging enemies above 40% health for 100/140/180 (+X bonus AD) (+.25 AP) to X (+X bonus AD) (+XAP) magic damage based on their missing health.
If enemies are below 40% health, they take X (+X BONUS AD) (+X AP) magic damage instead.
Each subsequent shot within 8 seconds costs 40 more Mana (max 400)."
- [Air Client Only] Primal Surge (Human E):
- Heal value changed to [25/45/65/85/105 (+X AP) to 50/90/130/170/210 (+X AP) based on missing health] from [45/85/125/165/205 (+50% AP)]
- [NOTE: Unfortunately can't get full value for E's AP ratio from air only]
- Consume (Q) maximum health per stack of Feed The Yeti reduced to 2% maximum health from 3%
- [NOTE: Context from Meddler.]
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !