The PBE has been updated! Small patch today including continued Doom Bots of Doom testing with The Gauntlet being enabled as well as a handful of tentative balance changes.
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
Continued Doom Bots Testing - The Gauntlet
In this version of Doom Bots of Doom you can use the command "/vote level ##" once in-game to vote with your team to decide just how difficult each of the DOOM BOTS are!
Check out our [6.21 PBE coverage] for a look at the new and improved Doom Bots or check out [this PBE thread]for a rundown of the changes to the mode to get it ready for the RGMQ!
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn't make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
[NOTE: Graves bugged and disabled in today's update. Below is phroxz0n with the intended tentative change list - unfortunately these are not fully on the PBE yet)]
- Quickdraw (E)
- True Grit now has up to 8 stacks.
- Armor & MR per stack lowered to 5/7.5/10/12.5/15 from 10/15/20/25/30
- Dashing towards an enemy champion grants 2 stacks, otherwise just one stack.
- [all other changes reverted.]
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- [6.21 PBE Cycle]
- 10/4 PBE Update: Little Devil Teemo, Bewitching Morgana and Tristana, Vamporo Ward, Doom Bots Soon, and much more!
- 10/5 PBE Update: Doom Bots of Doom up for Testing, World Finals login theme, and more!
[BACK TO TOP]