The PBE has been updated! As we kick off the 6.19 PBE cycle, tonight's update includes 31 new chroma split between Battle Bunny Riven, Debonair Ezreal, Mecha Malphite, and Lunar Goddess Diana, new splash art for Cottontail Teemo, a new 2016 Championship ward skin, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
Table of Contents
- New Chroma Packs
- Splash Art Updates
- New Ward Skin
- New Esports Summoner Icons
- Balance Changes
New Chroma[NOTE: These aren't in the PBE shop yet as of the 9/7 PBE Update. Soon!]
We have oodles of new chroma in today's PBE update - 31 chroma in total, 8 for Battle Bunny Riven, Debonair Ezreal, and Mecha Malphite + 7 for Lunar Goddess Diana.
Lunar Goddess Diana
Battle Bunny Riven
Click here for more information.
Splash Art UpdatesCottontail Teemo's splash art has been updated!
New Ward SkinTo go along with the upcoming Championship Zed skin and the 2016 World Championship, we have a new 2016 Championship Ward now on the PBE for testing.
2016 Championship Ward
"Worlds 2016 is right around the corner, so show off your pro-level vision game with the 2016 Championship Ward!
The 2016 Championship Ward will be 640 RP* and includes:
- Brand new model and textures! (Sleek new Championship design to kick off Worlds!)
- All-new VFX! (Spawns in with style!)
- All-new animations! (The floating Championship helmet keeps watch over the Rift.)
We always love the feedback and feelings that you cuties provide! Any bug reports and thoughts help guide us toward ways to make these skins even more awesome, so please keep 'em coming! <3
*prices are subject to change"
New Esports Summoner IconsSeveral new new 2016 World Championship summoner icons were added in today's update, these two colors are the "first tier" and "second tier" of the upcoming 2016 WC icons. The third"final tier" and most decorated versions of these icons were added originally in the 6.18 PBE cycle.
There are 17 icons total for each tier, 16 for each of the qualified teams and one generic 2016 WC icon.
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn't make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
- Flash Frost (Q) :
- Pass through slow now referred to as [Chilling] enemies.
- Now applies [Iced] to targets hit with the detonation.
- Frostbite (E) damage has been changed! Rather than dealing double damage to enemies slowed by Q/R, E now deals different bonus damage based on [Iced]or [Chilled].
- [CHILLED] targets take 150% damage and [ICED] targets take 200%
- Glacial Storm (R)
- Normal slow now referred to as [Chilling] enemies.
- The full blown storm (max damage & slow) now applies [ICED] to enemies caught in it.
- Twin Fang (E) healing now based on level [5- 22] instead of flat 5/10/15/20/25 based on rank.
- Heal value is 5 at lvl 1 plus 1 per lvl, up to 22 at level 18.
- Attack damage growth increased to 2.5 from 1.7
- Attack Speed per level increased 3 from 2.5
- Starcall (Q) mana cost increased to 50/55/60/65/70 from 40/45/50/55/60
- Astral Infusion (W) cooldown increased to 6/5.5/5/4.5/4 from 4/3.5/3/2.5/2
- Contaminate (E) damage per stack of Deadly Venom lowered to 10/15/20/25/30 from 15/20/25/30/35
- Phoenix Stance (R) :
- Persistent effect damage increased to 40/80/120/160/200 from 25/60/95/130/165
- Activation Duration lowered to 4 seconds from 5 seconds.