The PBE has been updated! Tonight's update includes a few tweaks for Candy King Ivern and the Star Guardian login, tentative balance changes, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
Table of Contents
Skin TweaksCandy King Ivern now has a caramel apple instead of a normal red apple in his joke. Sweet!
- Star Guardian login theme adjusted slightly - image has been moved up a bit.
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn't make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
- Rangers Focus (Q) Active's Damage per arrow reduced to 21/22/23/25/25% from 23/24/25/26/27%
- [NOTE: So down to 105-125% from 115%-135% over the five shots]
[REMINDER: Vladimir has several other changes to Q & E currently on PBE. ]
- Transfusion (Q) empowered heal against minions effectiveness increased to 35% from 25%
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- [6.20 PBE Cycle]
- 9/20 PBE Update: Ivern, Star Guardian Janna, Jinx, Lulu, & Poppy, 2 new Ward skins, several summoner icons, & more!
- 9/21 PBE Update: Star Guardian Minions & Music, SG Lulu Previews, and more!
- 9/22 PBE Update: Star Guardian Poppy VFX changes, Worlds Crafting testing, new icons, and more!
- 9/23 PBE Update: Ivern login theme, Candy King Ivern tweaks, balance changes, & more!
- 9/26 PBE Update: Star Guardian login