The PBE has been updated! Today's update includes Star Guardian Login theme, balance changes, & more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
Table of Contents
Star Guardian Login Theme
New login theme to go with the upcoming Star Guardian skins and content!
- Several non-English Ivern voiceovers were added in today's update:
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn't make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
- End of the Line (Q)
- Detonation AD ratio reverted to 40-120% from 40-100%
- Delay on detonation after hitting terrain before exploding increased to .35 seconds from .25**
- Attack range lowered to 125 from 150
- Daisy (R): Daisy resistances per level of R changed to 20/60/120 from 30/50/70
[NOTE: Nunu currently has base stat, Q, and R changes on the PBE.]
- Base attack damage increased to 59 from 56.86
- Visionary (Passive) - Nunu now starts the game with his passive readied.
- Consume (Q) :
- Buff duration down to [50+ 5 per level] seconds from [~60+20 per level].
- Stacks do not fall off on death.
- Stacks fall off one at a time.
- Tooltip mentions 60 second cooldown on not receiving buff for consuming the same type of monsters.
9/26 PBE LCU Alpha Update
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- [6.20 PBE Cycle]
- 9/20 PBE Update: Ivern, Star Guardian Janna, Jinx, Lulu, & Poppy, 2 new Ward skins, several summoner icons, & more!
- 9/21 PBE Update: Star Guardian Minions & Music, SG Lulu Previews, and more!
- 9/22 PBE Update: Star Guardian Poppy VFX changes, Worlds Crafting testing, new icons, and more!
- 9/23 PBE Update: Ivern login theme, Candy King Ivern tweaks, balance changes, & more!