The PBE has been updated! As we continue the 6.19 PBE cycle, tonight's update includes updated splash art for Nightraven Fiora and Royal Guard Fiora, tentative balance changes, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
Table of Contents
New Splash ArtSimilar to the previous art updates for Sion, Tristana, etc, today's update includes updated skin splash arts for both Nightraven Fiora and Royal Guard Fiora!
Royal Guard Fiora
As a reminder, these are part of an on-going project to updated skin splash arts for champions who previously received a champion update but did not have new splash arts at the time. Modern champion updates - starting with Poppy - include new skin splash arts with the update. Next up should be Twitch followed by Karma according to recent discussion by Reav3.
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn't make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
- Can now right click sell items.*
- [Not in as of 9/13 - soon?]
Can now ping items to show gold needed.*
- Change for the "HP snap back" when undoing a purchase in shop.**
- Reinboom - "Finally have a change to the annoying "undo snaps your health back" problem. Has been on the PBE since last week, so should be next patch.." & "Specifically, the change reapplies fountain healing based on your max health (post undo) for the "time lost"."
- Miasma (W) slow reverted to 40/50/60/70/80% from 25/35/45/55/65%.
[Reminder: Kog'Maw also has a larger set of PBE changes currently testing for Q/W]
- Astral Infusion (W) cooldown changed to 8/6.5/5/3.5/2 from 10/8/6/4/2 (live value: 4/3.5/3/2.5/2)
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- 9/7 PBE Update: New Chroma, 2016 Championship Ward, Cottontail Teemo splash update, & more
- 9/8 PBE Update: Balance changes, LCU Alpha update, & more!
- 9/9 PBE Update: 2016 WC Pre-Finals login & balance changes
- 9/12 PBE Update: All Random URF, New Hextech Crafting Assets, tentative balance changes, & more!