As we start to wrap up the 6.14 PBE cycle, a small patch has been pushed to the PBE! Today's update includes a mysterious "Something in Brush" teaser!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and subject to change - what you see below may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers at the end of the cycle! Manage your expectations accordingly.)
Table of Contents
"Something In Brush"A few mysterious files labelled "Something in Brush" have been added. While not a confirmation, this seems reminiscent of the Tahm Kench and Kindred in-game teasers we saw prior to their release.
Walking near the inner turret brush on either side has a chance to play vfx of grass stirring and play a peculiar animal-like sound.
This effect seems to only trigger once per game and only in one of the four potential brush per game. Minions can also trigger it and it can be heard and seen through the fog of war.
Here are six different sounds that can play:
[SPECULATION: This is very reminiscent of things like the Tahm Kench, Bard, and Kindred teasers! Assuming this is a teaser for a new champion, similarly styled teasers in the past have been at least a full patch apart from when the champion is released - which would put this at a ~6.16 release, which fits in with Meddler comments we'd have a new champion by 6.18. This is all a guess though, stay tuned for more information!]
- Pool Party Miss Fortune's splash has been tweaked - adding more shadow around her stomach, color changes, and a few other bits.
- [NOTE: Riot Ve1vet tweeted the 7/8 PBE Update will include additional changes to the splash.]
- Ezreal's Q VFX changes from the 7/6 PBE have been REVERTED!
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical or experimental changes. Be aware that what you see below may be lacking context or other changes that didn't make it in or were implemented in an earlier patch this cycle! These are not official notes.
[NOTE: Remember that Sona has a large set of changes on the PBE atm!]
- Power Chord: Diminuendo (Passive - W) AP ratio lowered to .04 from .06,
- [Still an increase vs current live value of .02]
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- [Comprehensive 6.14 PBE Cycle Post]
- 6/27 PBE Update: Pool Party Fiora, Miss Fortune, and Taric, Cooldown Pings, and more!
- 6/28 PBE Update: Ryze Champion Update
- 6/29 PBE Update: New Summoner Icon & Balance Changes
- 6/30 PBE Update: Pool Party Fiora splash art, Ryze login screen, new summoner icons, and more!
- 7/1 PBE Update: His Royal Crabness Ward, LCUA Update, & more!