The PBE has been updated! As we continue in the 6.7 PBE cycle, today's update includes a set of MSI summoner icons, more of the global splash art changes, and several tentative balance changes!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
New Summoner IconsFourteen new icons for the upcoming Mid Season Invitational have been added in today's update, these include icons for each of the regions participating (NA/EU LCS, LPL, LCK, and LMS) as well as an icon for the event and one for each of the wild card regions.
LPL, LCK, EU LCS, NA LCS, LMS
OPL, LAS, LAN, CBLOL (BR), TCL (TR)
LCL (CIS), LJL (Japan), GPL, MSI
[Continued] Global Splash UpdatesOver the next two patches (6.7 and 6.8), several older skin and champion splash arts are going to be receiving small tweaks or be replaced with versions of splash art from different regions in an effort to unify assets across all regions. See this post for more information and continued discussion.
NOTE: Just to be clear, this is NOT the same as splash art updates for champion updates. Ququroon posted a reminder of that over on twitter with a handy image to explain the differences (and a teaser for Lil Slugger Trundle's updated splash art!!)
Here the 10+ arts changed in the 3/28 update, expect more throughout the 6.7 and 6.8 cycles.
[IMGUR album of the 14 splash art changes in 3/28 update.]
[IMGUR album of the 14 splash art changes in 3/28 update, including old versions. Top is the changed in today's update and the bottom is the art being replaced. Looks like the Dragonslayer J4 art replaced the Darkforge art on accident.]
6.7 PBE cycle post for a look at all the arts changed so far (50+)!
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- Dance of Arrows (Q)
- Damage lowered to 50/80/110/140/170 from 60/90/120/150/180*
- Total AD ratio increased to .4 from .2 *
- [*NOTE: Riot TimeWizard noted both these will likely be reverted.]
- Lamb's Respite (R) is now self cast on Kindred rather than being able to be used on an ally.
- Living Shadow (W)
- Cooldown increased to 22/20/18/16/14 from 18/17/16/15/14
- Bonus ad increase lowered to 4/8/12/16/20 from 5/10/15/20/25
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- [Comprehensive 6.7 PBE Cycle Post]
- 3/22 PBE Update: Mecha Zero Sion, Program Lissandra, Program Soraka, and more!
- 3/23 PBE Update: Tentative Balance Changes!
- 3/24 PBE Update: New Icons, Mecha Zero Sion splash tweaks, & tentative balance changes!
- 3/25 PBE Update: Mecha Zero Sion login, Splash Art Changes, & more