The PBE has been updated! As we kick off the 6.7 PBE cycle, we have a new legendary Mecha Zero Sion skin, Program Lissandra and Program Soraka skins, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
- New Skins
- New Ward Skin
- ‘Legend of the Poro King’ game mode live on PBE for Rotating Game Mode queue testing
- Balance Changes
To kick off the 6.7 PBE cycle we have three new skins - the legendary Mecha Zero Sion, Program Lissandra, and Program Soraka!
Mecha Zero Sion
Here's Mecha Zero Sion's unique voiceover, including oodles of special interactions:
Here's RiotKateyKhaos with a Bugs & Feedback thread for Mecha Zero Sion:
<WARNING!> System breached....
/Cmd: Prototype 00_Failsafe… [INITIATING SELF-DESTRUCTION MODE]
<WARNING!> Unauthorized access detected... [OVERRIDE]
System reboot… [INITIALIZED]
/Cmd: Upload Mecha Zero Sion
All aboard the hype train! Mecha Zero Sion is making his first stop on the Rift!
Mecha Zero Sion will be 1820 RP* (Legendary) and includes:
Mecha Zero Sion is now available to play on the PBE! As players who experience a first hand look at this content, we appreciate constructive feedback - feel free to leave it in the comments below! If you have any questions, you can also drop them below and I'll do my best to answer them! ^-^
- New model and texture - he literally turns into a train when he ults!
- New particles for all skills, auto attacks, recall animation and more!
- New animations for skills (once again, he freakin' turns into a train!), attacks, emotes (check out that dance!), and recall animation!
- New VO with mecha processing, as well as new sounds on all skills, autos, emotes and recall animation!
*Prices subject to change."
Here's Galetta with a Bugs & Feedback thread for Program Lissandra:
"Program Lissandra: the perfect A.I, she does not tolerate imperfection. One wrong move and she'll entomb you in a digital prison!
Program Lissandra includes:
Your feedback and bug reports are extremely helpful to us, so please check out Program Lissandra and let us know what you think! Feel free to drop any bugs you find in this thread as well!
- New model and textures!
- New particles!
- New recall animation!
- New SFX and Vo processing!
- This skin will be 1350RP! (PBE pricing subject to change)
See you on the Rift!"
Here's Nurse Flan with a Bugs & Feedback thread for Program Soraka:
"Program Soraka has been re-programmed to be a gentle healbot! She monitors her allies' health points with her trusty heart-monitor staff!
During development, we liked to say that this is the skin where she throws the green, unripe banans!
As players who get the first look at this in-progress skin, it would be wonderful to hear your thoughts and feelings on the new Program Soraka skin! The feedback and bugs you leave here will help us get a better idea of things we may still have to take a look at. :]
- Completely new model! (robot!)
- New particles for abilities! (all cyber!)
- New recall! (gets beamed up!)
- New audio for abilities and recall! (beep boop!)
- VO processing! (..cause she's a robot!)
- Set to be 1350R* (pricing always subject to change)
See you on the Rift!"
New Ward SkinTo go along with the fearsome Mecha Zero Sion, we also have a Mecha Zero Ward skin!
Mecha Zero Ward
‘Legend of the Poro King’ game mode live on PBE for Rotating Game Mode queue testing
Following up on the Rotating Game Mode queue announcement, L4T3NCY has popped on the PBE boards to share that Legend of the Poro King has returned to the PBE to help test the upcoming queue:
"Heya guys, in line with our QA roadmap to roll out the Rotating Game Mode queue, the "Legend of the Poro King" game mode is now active on PBE. Further details on the other modes available in the queue and the exact release date to come at a later time. For now, we need some help testing out the Poro King!
-- The Poro King is now pingable, for easy co-ordination of Poro King focus fire.
-- No champ mastery points are being awarded yet. We need to let the mode soak and populate data over the weekend, you'll see another post RE this next week probably.
Please report any bugs you find in here, we'll be keeping an eye on this thread. We're specifically interested in new champion interactions since the last time Poro King was live. IE: Jhin & Aurelion Sol. As always, thanks for helping us test guys, you usually catch a few edge case bugs to make each mode better for everyone else! ^.^b
-- L4T3NCY "
- [Shop VU continues to test on PBE]
- 2016 MSI decals added to Summoner's Rift - one large one in the middle and symbols in top and bottom lane. As in the past, this should display during the event in May!
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- Hextech Munitions (Passive) no longer gets 10% bonus damage to basic attacks.
- Powerball (Q) damage lowered to 80/130/180/230/280 from 100/150/200/250/300
- Tremors (R) cooldown increased to 100/80/60 from 60.
- Starcall (Q) mana increased to 40/45/50/55/60 from 40 at all ranks,
- Base Health Regen lowered to 1.2 from 1.742
- Monkey's Agility (Passive)
- Attack speed lowered to 7% from 10%
- Movement Speed lowered to 3 from 5
- Effect now stacks up to 5 times from 3 times.
- Max attack speed possible up to 35% from 30%
- Max movement speed possible remains at 15.
- Phoenix Stance (R) damage per second lowered to 10/20/30/40/50 from 15/25/35/45/55