After an extra long and late night maintenance, the PBE has been updated! Today's update includes another set of tentative balance changes for champions like Ezreal, Jhin, Soraka, Urgot, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
- You can now set a message of the day in CLUB chats! More info on clubs here.
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
[NOTE: As mentioned in the earlier PBE posts, Riot changed how champion information is stored this cycle. They've been using the new file format for a bit with newer reworks and a few odd balls but now everything is on the new file type. While it doesn't mean much for average player in-game, this is making it a pain in the butt to scrape balance changes on PBE! We're working with new tools today and going forward but just wanted to not that things may be a little wonky as we get everything back up to speed.]
- Trueshot Barrage (R) cooldown increased to 120 seconds from 80 seconds.
- HP regen per second increased to 1.2 from 1.1
- HP regen per second growth increased to 0.11 from .1
- Base Armor increased to 22 from 20
- Movement Speed increased to 330 from 325
- Base HP regen per second lowered to 1.4 from 1.6748
- Ground Slam (E) damage reduced to 60/95/130/165/200 from 60/100/140/180/220
- Electro-Harpoon (E) - now works on a charge system.
- Recharge time is 6 seconds per shot, can store two shots. (from 10 seconds)
- Each shot generates 10 heat (from 20 per cast)
- Slow duration reduced to 2 seconds from 3 seconds.
- Shadow Dash (E) can now be used on neutral monsters!
- [NOTE: Big Soraka Q and W changes this cycle. The changes below are relative to those and NOT TO LIVE. Check out our current PBE post for a FULL LIST of changes!]
- Starcall (Q) health and mana restore now happens after the 3 second duration rather than over the 3 second duration.
- [NOTE: When using W on an ally to transfer to Alignment, health and mana is restored to Soraka on W cast. Compared to the other iterations of this change, today's change means means Soraka always gets the full value from hp/mp restore instead of having to managing duration. ]
- Zaun-Touched Bolt Augmenter (Passive)
- Damage reduction lowered 5% from 15%
- Now stacks up to 3 times.
- Duration increased to 3 seconds from 2.5 seconds.
- Terror Capacitor (W)
- Shield value lowered to 40/80/120/160/200 from 60/100/140/180/220.
- Duration lowered to 5 seconds from 7 seconds.
- AP Ratio of .8 removed.
- Hyper-Kinetic Position Reverser (R) [new effect] now also terrifies other enemies (champions, minions, monsters) for 1.5 seconds after swapping places!
- [NOTE: Urgot will NOT terrify the target he uses R on even if it is a short range swap.]
- Death Ray (E)
- Base damage lowered to 70/110/150/190/230 from 70/115/160/205/250
- Augment explosion damage lowered to 70/110/150/190/230 from 70/115/160/205/250
- [NOTE: This change was originally documented in the 2/10 PBE update coverage but was a very late addition to the post. Repeating here in case anyone missed it!]
- Health lowered to 400 from 500.
- Build Path changed to [JF + Long Sword + 1150g] from [JF + Ruby Crystal + 1100g]
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !