The 6.4 PBE cycle continues with more tentative balance changes in today's update!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
- Few more new champion bots showing up in customs including Ahri , Akali, Fizz, Heimerdinger, Jinx, Katarina, Nami, Nocturne, Orianna, Pantheon, Riven, Vayne !
- [NOTE: Like the set from the 6.3 PBE cycle, these will not be available in custom games at launch but will show up in co-op vs ai on SR Intermediate! ]
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
[NOTE: As mentioned in the 2/9 post, Riot changed how champion information is stored this cycle. They've been using the new file format for a bit with newer reworks and a few odd balls but now everything is on the new file type. While it doesn't mean much for average player in-game, this is making it a pain in the butt to scrape balance changes on PBE! We're working with new tools today and going forward but just wanted to not that things may be a little wonky as we get everything back up to speed.]
- Ranger's Focus (Q)
- Duration of active buff increased to 5 seconds from 4.
- Stacks now fall off individually instead of all at once.
- Bouncing Blades (Q) [tooltip updated to reflect 2/9 PBE changes of damage not falling off on bounces.]
- Scrap Shield (W):
- Shield value increased to 70/95/120/145/170 from 50/80/110/140/170
- AP ratio increased to .5 from .4
- Electro-Harpoon (E) [Rumble gets half CD on his E refunded if he doesn't fire second harpoon]*
- [NOTE: Big Soraka Q and W changes in 2/9 patch. These changes are relative to those NOT TO LIVE. Check out our current PBE post for a FULL LIST of changes!]
- Starcall (Q):
- Mana cost lowered to 60 at all ranks from 70.
- Cooldown lowered to 5 seconds from 7 seconds
- Health and Mana restore duration now over 3 seconds from 5 seconds.
- Slow increased to 30/35/40/45/50% from 30% at all ranks
- Astral Infusion (W) :
- Max Health cost reduced to 8% from 10%
- Flame Breath (E) - [just a tooltip fix to correct duration to 5. ]
- Base damage increased to 54 from 52
- Terror Capacitor (W) [can now be used while channeling R]
- Death Ray (E)
- Base damage lowered to 70/110/150/190/230 from 70/115/160/205/250
- Augment explosion damage lowered to 70/110/150/190/230 from 70/115/160/205/250
- Tooltip shifted around - some text moved to Void Gate hover and some to Void Spawn hover.
JungleGreater Murk Wolf
- Smite bonus tooltip now specifies: "The watched area is from the side of the river Smite was used in."*
Check out [THIS PAGE] for a comprehensive list of the new content & changes currently on the PBE as a part of this cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !