The PBE has been updated! As we start off the 6.4 PBE cycle, we have new Blood Moon Kennen and Blood Moon Yasuo skins, new icons, lore changes, and several tentative balance changes!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
- New Champion Skins
- New Summoner Icons
- Lore Changes
- Balance Changes
New Champion SkinsTwo new Blood Moon skins to start off the 6.4 cycle - Blood Moon Kennen and Blood Moon Yasuo!
Blood Moon Kennen
Here's Galetta with a bugs & feedback thread for Blood Moon Kennen:
"The blood moon electrifies.....
Bathed in the light of the blood moon, he waits for his mark....
Blood Moon Kennen includes:
- New model and textures!
- New particles!
- New recall animation!
This skin will be 975RP! (PBE pricing subject to change)
Your feedback and bug reports are extremely helpful to us, so please check out Blood Moon Kennen and let us know what you think! Feel free to drop any bugs you find in this thread as well!
See you on the Rift!"
Blood Moon Yasuo
Here's Nurse Flan with a bugs & feedback thread for Blood Moon Yasuo!
"The story of a sword is inked in blood. For the Blood Moon, Yasuo appears in crimson garb ready to sharpen his sword on the night.
- Completely new model (masked and crimson!)
- New particles for abilities! (dark red!)
- New recall! (fancy blood moon decal!)
975 RP* - always subject to change
As players who get the first look at this in-progress skin, it would be wonderful to hear your thoughts and feelings on Blood Moon Yasuo! The feedback and bugs you leave here will help us get a better idea of things we may still have to take a look at. :]
See you on the Rift!"
New Summoner IconsIn addition to the new skins, we have three new Blood Moon themed profile icons - one featuring Blood Moon Kennen, one featuring Blood Moon Yasuo, and one of the Blood Moon Seal!
Lore ChangesSeveral Mount Targon champions have had their lore changed, in the past, this has been followed by longer bios & stories on champion pages - such as with the Shadow Isles champions last Harrowing.
Here is the new shortened in-client lore for Diana, Leona, and Pantheon:
''I am the light coursing in the soul of the moon.''
Bearing her crescent moonblade, Diana fights as a warrior of the Lunari, a faith all but quashed in the lands around Mount Targon. Clad in shimmering armor the color of winter snow at night, she is a living embodiment of the silver moon's power. Imbued with the essence of an Aspect from beyond Targon's towering summit, Diana is no longer wholly human, and struggles to divine her power and purpose in this world.
''If you would shine like a sun, first you must burn like one.''
Imbued with the fire of the sun, Leona is a warrior templar of the Solari who defends Mount Targon with her Zenith Blade and Shield of Daybreak. Her skin shimmers with starfire while her eyes burn with the power of the celestial Aspect within her. Armored in gold and bearing a terrible burden of ancient knowledge, Leona brings enlightenment to some, death to others.
''Bring forth one true champion, or a hundred more like you, and then we shall have a battle that will be spoken of until the end of time.''
The peerless warrior known as Pantheon is a nigh-unstoppable paragon of battle. He was born among the Rakkor, a warlike people living on the flanks of Mount Targon, and after climbing the mountain's treacherous peak and being deemed worthy, he was chosen to become the earthly incarnation of the celestial Aspect of War. Imbued with inhuman power, he relentlessly seeks the enemies of Targon, leaving only corpses in his wake.
- Few profile page icons updated, including the first win of the day bonus.
- Lots of backend air client store (where you purchase skins/champions) file changes went through in this update. Nothing drastic appears to be changed but the directory is "SVU" - I'd think that "Shop visual update" or something is appropriate but we'll have to wait and see.
- What appears to be a few new UI assets were added in today's patch, although new nothing appears to be functional or player facing. . No official context yet on what these are for but there appears to be a red "record" button included in there.
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
[NOTE: As of this cycle, Riot has significantly changed how champion data is stored. While this isn't something Until we get things sorted out and our tools updated, it's going to be hard for us to datamine everything so apologies in advance while we manually hunt for changes! Thanks for sticking by and let us know if you notice any changes missing! ]
- [Silver Serpent generation on Twisted Treeline, Dominion, and ARAM reduced to 1 every 2 seconds from 1 per second.]
- Parrrley (Q) gold and silver serpents plundered now 4 at all ranks from 4/5/6/7/8
- Powder Keg (E)
- Now Stores 3 barrels max (up from 2 & 3/4/5 based on R rank)
- Recharge cooldown changed to 20/18/16/14/12 from 18/17/16/15/14
- Cannon Barrage (R) :
- Upgrades now cost 250 silver serpents down from 500.
- No longer increases number of Powder Keg stored
- Bouncing Blades (Q):
- Bio-Arcane Barrage (W) tooltip now notes it does maximum of 60 damage to monsters.
- [NOTE: Just a tooltip clarification, has always been capped vs monsters!]
- Ricochet (W) bounces can now critically strike.
- [The changes from last cycle are back with a few additional number tweaks!]
- Starcall (Q) :
- Mana cost lowered to 70 at all ranks from 70/75/80/85/90
- Updated Tooltip:
"Calls down a star from Soraka to a target location. Enemies standing in the explosion radius take 70/110/150/190/230 (+ .35 AP) magic damage and are slowed by 30% for 2 seconds.
If Starcall damages a champion, Soraka gains Alignment, restoring up to 30/45/60/75/90 (+ .4 AP) health and 20/30/40/50/60 (+ .2 AP) mana over 5 seconds."
- All enemies hit are slowed rather than only those in center.
- Slow reduced to 30% at all ranks from 30/35/40/45/50%
- Enemies in center no longer take 50% extra damage.
- [NEW MECHANIC] "If Starcall damages a champion, Soraka gains Alignment, restoring up to 30-90 (+ 40% AP) health and 20-60 (+20% AP) mana over 5 seconds.
- Astral Infusion (W) :
- Updated Tooltip:
"Restores 70/100/130/160/190 (+ .6 AP) health to another champion ally.
If cast while affected by Alignment, Soraka will transfer the effect to her target with a refreshed duration.
Cannot be cast if Soraka is below 5% health."
- Heal value lowered to 70/100/130/160/190 from 120/150/180/210/240
- [REMOVED] No longer heals Soraka on champion Q hit.
- [NEW MECHANIC] "If cast while affected by Alignment, Soraka will transfer the effect to her target with a refreshed duration".