Another day of the 6.1 PBE cycle and another small patch containing tentative balance changes has hit the PBE, including a revert to the Gangplank Powder Keg change!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
- As of today's (12/15) patch, the new champion select experience is currently on the PBE and ready for testing! Read more about it here and here.
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- Powder Keg (E)
- Armor ignore on reverted to TOTAL armor from BONUS Armor.*
- [NOTE: Back to live functionality]
- [NOTE 2: The tooltip isn't updated to remove "Bonus" on PBE as of today's update but Scarizard has confirmed the change.]
- Armor ignore reverted to 40% from 60%
- Bonus damage to champions lowered to 50/80/110/140/170 from 60/90/120/150/180
- Ethereal Chains (E) missile speed lowered to 1750 from 1800.
- [NOTE: Still a small buff vs live value of 1600]
Check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the new content in this PBE cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- [Comprehensive 6.1 PBE Cycle Post]
- 12/8 PBE Update: Challenger Nidalee, DT Lulu update, and more!
- 12/9 PBE Update: New Champion Select back for testing
- 12/10 PBE Update: More tentative balance changes
- 12/11 PBE Update: More Tentative Balance Changes
- 12/14 PBE Update: Several Keystone Mastery changes, Minion Pushing Indicator, & more