A small patch has been pushed to the PBE, including several tentative balance changes and the return of the new champion select experience for testing!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
The new champion select experience is still on the PBE for testing through December 11th! Be sure to report and crashes in this PBE boards thread.
- Centered splash assets for Poppy and her updated skin splash arts have been added.
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- Powder Keg ( E) [bonus armor penetration increased to 60% from 50%]
- [NOTE: In an earlier PBE update this cycle, Gangplank's E was changed to only penetrate BONUS armor instead of ALL armor.]
- Rend (E) :
- Mana refund reduced to 10 from 20.
- Mana refund for killing two or more targets REMAINS at 40.
- Iron Man (Passive) Shield decay per second reduced to 1.5% from 2%
- Siphon of Destruction (E) damage increased to 45/75/105/135/165 from 35/65/95/125/155
- Children of the Graves (R) ghost now gains [100% of Mordekaiser's bonus AD] attack damage instead of flat 10/25/50
- Subjugate (R) cooldown adjusted to 110/90/70 from 110/90/80.
- [NOTE: Still a nerf vs live which is 80/70/60]
Skirmisher's Sabre, Stalker's Blade, Tracker's Knife,
- Mana regen in jungle increased to 180% from 150%
Check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the new content in this PBE cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !