A small patch, containing a few tentative balance changes, has been pushed to the PBE!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- Defensive Ball Curl (W) return damage to attackers increased to 25/35/45/55/65 from 15/25/35/45/55
- [SmashGizmo tweeted out: "few small changes to tahm on pbe, r gives slightly less warning, w targeting prioritizes Champs and w has 0.25 s stun on champs"]
- Noxious Trap (R) mana costs reverted to 75/100/125 from 70/85/100
- Noxious Trap (R) slow no longer decays over time.
- [Tooltip update from the 8/10 PBE update - Titanic Hydra's first passive has been merged into Unique Passive - Cleave and the tooltip now displays how much damage each bit does relative to your max health]
Check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the new content in this PBE cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- [Comprehensive PBE Megathread for the 5.16 Cycle]
- 8/4 PBE Update: Arcade Riven, Battle Boss Blitzcrank, Academy skin set, Juggernauts gameplay update, Defensive Item Changes, two new items, and more!
- 8/5 PBE Update: Arcade Riven & Battle Boss Blitzcrank splash and more tentative balance changes!
- 8/6 PBE Update: Juggernaut Balance Changes, Randuin's Omen icon, and more!
- 8/7 PBE Update: Additional tentative balance changes
- 8/10 PBE Update: Arcade Riven & Battle Boss Blitzcrank splash update, Arcade Login animation, & more