A small patch containing more tentative balance changes has been pushed to the PBE!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Steel Legion Garen Villain Indicator[This isn't new to this patch, just wasn't previously highlighted in our coverage for this cycle.]
Here's a preview of Steel Legion Garen's unique Villain indicator.
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- [REMINDER: Darius currently has a champion update on the PBE! See Statikk's PBE changelist and feedback thread for more info. ]
- [REMINDER: Garen currently has a champion update on the PBE! See Repertoir's PBE changelist and feedback thread for more info. The changes below are relative to the rework and NOT to live values! Check out our PBE megathread for a full changelist.]
- Decisive Strike (Q) movement speed duration now 2/2.5/3/3.5/4 from 1.5/2.25/3/3.75/4.5
- Courage (W):
- Armor/MR gain per kill lowered to .25 from .3
- [NOTE: So now requires 120 unit kills for the maximum 30 armor/mr effect]
- Judgement (E):
- Total AD ratio reduced to .46/.47/.48/.49/.5 from .47/.49/.51/.53/.55
- [RE ADDED EFFECT] Judgement can once again critically strike for bonus damage
- [REMINDER: Skarner currently has a champion update on the PBE! See Repertoir's PBE changelist and feedback thread for more info. The changes below are relative to rework and NOT to live values! Check out our PBE megathread for a full changelist.]
- Crystal Spires (Passive) movement speed bonus lowered to 100 from 150.
- Fracture (E)
- [NEW EFFECT] Crystalizing enemies with Fracture (E) or Impale (R) now grants Skarner Crystal Charge (the movespeed/attackspeed/mana restore buff from his passive ) for the duration of the disable and reduces the cooldown of FRACTURE by the duration of the disable.
- Note: This means when Skarner stuns with his E he gains 100 movespeed, [42% + 6% per level] attack speed, and 3% max mana restore per second for 1 second.
- Note: This means when Skarner uses his R he gains 100 movespeed, [42% + 6% per level] attack speed, and 3% max mana restore per second for 1.75 seconds.
- Note: This means an E stun reduces the cooldown of E by 1 second and using R reduces the CD of E by 1.75 seconds
- Cooldown increased to 13/12.5/12/11.5/11 from 12/11.5/11/10.5/10
- [REMINDER: Mordekaiser currently has a champion update on the PBE! See CertainlyT's PBE changelist and feedback thread for more info. The changes below are relative to the rework and NOT to live values!]
- Siphon of Destruction (E) range increased to 675 from 650*
- [*Context from CertainlyT: "As part of the re-work, I fixed a bug that caused Mordekaiser's E to hit units even when they left its area of effect. This left the spell's effective range feeling too short. Siphon of Destruction: Range 650 >> 675"
- Essence Theft (Passive) healing changed to [3/5/9/18 at level 1/6/11/16] from [2 + (1x Level)*
- Neurotoxin (Human Q) cooldown reverted to 6 seconds from 1 second.
- [NOTE: Still has the functionally change.]
- Distortion (W) speed increased to 1450 from 1300*
- Thick Skin (E) [looks like reverted to live]
- Duration reverted to 6 from 5
- reverted to still decay gradually over duration
- Noxious Trap (R) now reveals enemies for the duration of the effect.*
[NEW THIS CYCLE] Titanic Hydra (Melee Only)
- Now builds out of [Tiamat + Giant's Belt + 400g] instead of [Tiamat+Ruby Crystal+ 1000g.]
- Total Cost Unchanged
- Stat Changes:
+400 Health (from 250)
+100% base health regen
Passive: Basic attacks deal 5 plus 1% of your maximum health as bonus physical damage on hit (from 20 + 1%)
Unique Passive - Cleave: Basic attacks deal 40 plus 2.5% of your maximum health as physical damage in a cone on hit (the target does not take this damage).
Unique Active - Crescent: Your next basic attack deals physical damage equal to 40 (from 20) plus 10% of your maximum health in a larger cone on hit (20 second cooldown, Cleave doesn't apply to this attack).
- [Comprehensive PBE Megathread for the 5.16 Cycle]
- 8/4 PBE Update: Arcade Riven, Battle Boss Blitzcrank, Academy skin set, Juggernauts gameplay update, Defensive Item Changes, two new items, and more!