The PBE has been updated! Today's update includes an update to the Arcade Riven & Battle Boss Blitzcrank splash art, animations for the Arcade Login and Blitzcrank being chased by Baron, and more!
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
Arcade Riven & Battle Boss Blitzcrank Splash Art ChangeA VS and "character select" has been added to the Arcade Riven and Battle Boss Blitzcrank splash!
Here's the Arcade Riven version:
New Client AnimationsFirst up we have the animation assets for the Arcade login theme, although there is no sound yet*.
Another animation was also added of a poro wielding Blitzcrank being chased by Baron. Unsure what this is for at the moment!
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- [REMINDER: Garen currently has a champion update on the PBE! See Repertoir's PBE changelist and feedback thread for more info. The changes below are relative to the rework and NOT to live values! Check out our PBE megathread for a full changelist.]
- Judgment (E) [numbers changed around to reflect wording change, damage is roughly the same.]
- [Context from Repertoir: "Oh, and I changed how Judgment's tooltip is written so that it now says "damage increased by 33% when striking only one target" rather than "damage reduced by 25% when striking several". The damage on spell is is basically the same despite this wording change, with only slight variations from yesterday so that more integers could be used in the tooltip and avoid numbers like 16.375, etc."]
- [REMINDER: Mordekaiser currently has a champion update on the PBE! See CertainlyT's PBE changelist and feedback thread for more info. The changes below are relative to the rework and NOT to live values! Check out our PBE megathread for a full changelist]
- Mace of Spades (Q) first strike base damage increased to 4/8/12/16/20 from 3/6/9/12/15
- Mace of Spades (Q) total AD ratio increased to .25/.2625/.275/.2875/.3 from .23
- [REMINDER: Skarner currently has a champion update on the PBE! See Repertoir's PBE changelist and feedback thread for more info. The changes below are relative to rework and NOT to live values! Check out our PBE megathread for a full changelist.]
- Skarner's attack frame has been sped up significantly.
- [Context from Repertoir: "Skarner's attack frame has been speed up pretty significantly, but the frame also doesn't scale as well with Attack Speed. The actual time between your attacks is unchanged, so what this mainly translates to is basic attacks feeling less sluggish outside of zones and not quite so instantaneous when inside them. This should be especially useful for making E stuns outside of zones feel snappier."]
- Crystal Spires (Passive) the zone location around red buff has been changed to encompass Red + Raptors rather than Red + Krugs.
- [Context from Repertoir: "Instead of encompassing Red Buff and Krugs camps, it now encompasses Red Buff camp and Razorbeaks. This should move it into a more focal point of the map, as well as provide a position that stays more relevant to Skarner and his team in games where they are behind."
- Neurotoxin (Human Q) has been reverted back to her live mechanics (no more DOT as seen in previous PBE iterations) with a her % of target's current health reduced to 4% from 8%.
- HP per level increased to 92 from 80
- Damage per level increased to 3.3 from 2.5
- Lunge (Q) mana cost reduced to 20/25/30/35/40 from 25/30/35/40/45
- Lunge (Q) cooldown lowered to 16/14/12/10/8 from 18/16/14/12/10
- Riposte (W) cooldown lowered to 19/18/17/16/15 from 21 / 19.5 / 18 / 16.5 / 15
- [NOTE: These buffs have been hotfixed to live in the August 10th update.]
- Noxious Trap (R) mana cost reduced to 70/85/100 from 75/100/125
- [Tooltip update - First passive + Cleave merged into one. Now displays damage on tooltip]
- Base Health regen increased to 150% from 100%
Check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the new content in this PBE cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- [Comprehensive PBE Megathread for the 5.16 Cycle]
- 8/4 PBE Update: Arcade Riven, Battle Boss Blitzcrank, Academy skin set, Juggernauts gameplay update, Defensive Item Changes, two new items, and more!