The PBE has been updated! Today's update includes splash art for the upcoming Order of the Lotus Irelia, Knockout Lee Sin, and Nightmare Tryndamere skins, a login theme for Ekko, and more tentative balance changes.
Continue reading for more information!
(Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers! Manage your expectations accordingly. )
Table of Contents
- New Splash Art
- Ekko Login
- Balance Changes
Today's update includes splash art for the three upcoming skins in 5.10 - Order of the Lotus Irelia (750 RP), Knockout Lee Sin (1350 RP with new animations), and Nightmare Tryndamere (750 RP). If you'd like to check out previews of these skins in-game, check out our 5.10 PBE megathread!
For in-game previews of each of these new skins, check out our 5.10 PBE megapost!
[Note: there is a rewind button on the actual login to replay the warp effect!]
here's a direct link to the music from the login:
and here's the static background, which varies slightly from Ekko's splash:
Balance Changes* Remember *: The PBE is a testing grounds for new, tentative, and sometimes radical changes. The changes you see below may be lacking context or other accompanying changes that didn't make it in - don't freak out! These are not official notes.
- Shadow Dance (R) pass through range is now 100-200 from 150-200. If a target is marked with Akali's Q, you will only pass through half the distance (50-100).
- [Note: Here's ricklessabandon with context tweets on these:
 "the akali changes are that the distance caps are down by 50 at both ends (i.e., 100-200 now) and are reduced by 50% vs mota targets "
Ekko "so, if you mark someone with q you go 50-100 units behind based on distance (whereas before it would be 150-250 vs mota targets)"]
- Parallel Convergence (W) passive's damage on hit to targets under 30% HP changed to [5% + (1% per 45 AP)] of missing health from [4% + (1% per 35 AP)] of missing health.
- [Note: Context from Gypsylord available here.]
- Flail of the Northern Winds (W) "swing" AoE damage bonus health scaling reverted to 4/6/8/10/12% from 4/5/6/7/8%
- [Note: Revert to an earlier change. The on hit portion is still lower vs live.]
- Imbue (Q) mana cost lowered to 60/70/80/90/100 from 60/80/100/120/140
Check out THIS PAGE for a comprehensive list of the new content in this PBE cycle or catch up with the individual update links below !
- [Comprehensive PBE Content List for the 5.10 Cycle]
- [Updated] 5/13 PBE Update: Ekko, Order of the Lotus Irelia, Knockout Lee Sin, and Nightmare Tryndamere
- 5/14 PBE Update: Order of the Lotus Irelia Updates, Hexakill: TT, and more
- 5/15 PBE Update: Ekko lore entry, Tentative Karma, Ancient coin line, and Ardent Censer balance changes
- 5/18 PBE Update: Hide Eye Candy Option, Jinx & Karma tentative balance Changes, & More
- 5/19 PBE Update: Ekko R Symbol added, Skin Updates, eSports icons, and more